Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:32 AM
Tajk
Sarnak

woot so like a fully working playable version 2006, not too bad! i said it before and i say it again!

WTG DEVS!
Old 01-06-2005, 05:50 AM
RangerDown
Demi-God

I'm sure that this dev team won't be involved in the EQ2 emulator. Go ahead and give em credit anyways if you like, I'm sure they won't complain :P. You'll most likely see Hackersquest be the first to come out with the EQ2 emulator.

That said, I think this current dev team does deserve a WTG for their EQ1 emulator.

WTG DEVS!!!
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:29 AM
Tajk
Sarnak

well sorry :P i give them credit cuz if they didnt make EQ1, they prob wouldnt have the knowledge to make EQ2emu at all!

so once again, WTG DEVS
Old 01-20-2005, 12:10 PM
solid11
Discordant

As Rogean mentioned earlier this month....

"EQEmu will remain alive, although I don't know how active many of the developers will be. Many of us, including myself, will be playing EQ2 =P"

I think I'm understanding why it's taking so long for a current version of emu to come out. Also maybe why you haven't heard from a dev on here for updates on the progress of the patch......they all playin EQ2 =).

Seriously though, if the devs don't want to work on EQ1 anymore (curse my thoughts) and concentrate on EQ2 that is fine, but this site has grown with many more fans since the live patch of DEC 17. I think it would be a great parting gift to give everyone one final emu to work with 12/17. Not to mention you would shut up alot of redundant posts I know we all get tired of seeing =). BTW, can there be a sticky or main post just saying "Don't ask when new emu will be out, or you will be banned until your great-grandchildren die"? Is that too forward? =)

Anyway, It will be a sad day indead when the last EQ1 emu comes out...........=(. I guess all things must come to an end.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:46 PM
mattmeck

Its stated all over that we dont give status reports and there is no ETA, if you want a statuus report pull the most recient code off CVS and look at whats still broke.

Quote:
BTW, can there be a sticky or main post just saying "Don't ask when new emu will be out, or you will be banned until your great-grandchildren die"? Is that too forward? =)
If stating it in 500 places, and the fact that people dont bother to read stickys hence why so many people get banned for posting warez, what makes you think this would work?
Old 02-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Knight Errant
Sarnak

Edited:Nevermind

Last edited by Knight Errant; 02-16-2005 at 01:46 AM..