Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 AM
501st
Sarnak

Default VoA Container Window

Since there's people working on getting VoA working on EQEmu and a few people messing around on Live's Test server etc I figured I'd put this here. If the new bag layout annoys you I put this together. It's a modified version of the Custom Container found here. Except it also returns the container name/icon at the top and fixes a couple size/placement issues. It's basically the exact same bag window as Titanium-Underfoot uses but it maintains the ability to go above 10 slots and the ability to resize the window (Done/Combine buttons stretch to match new window size, inventory slots still re-shape with the resize and name/icon stay put in the upper left corner.)

Download

Preview:

Note: Likely won't work on any client other than VoA but haven't tried. Other than the resize feature I don't know why you'd want to use it on anything but VoA though.

Should work on Live as well. Haven't tested it there yet but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Also the whole "name of the window is now the name of the bag" thing seems hardcoded in now. Can't seem to change it back to just say "Container". No big deal though.

Since I haven't tested this on Live yet, and the aug pool still locks your UI without opening on EQEmu with the VoA client, I haven't tested what this does to the aug pool window yet, as the aug pool window is handled by this .xml as well. Regular bags and 'experiment' containers seem to work fine however.

-Danyelle
Old 05-11-2012, 11:45 PM
FievelMousey
Hill Giant

Awesome work been looking for that myself to