Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:40 PM
gibroni
Hill Giant

Default omens of war

was looking at zones data in the database and dont see omens of war listed in there anywhere. is this just my mistake or was left out of database info?
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Which database? PEQ has some OoW data in there but it's from some older collects and hasn't been tuned at all. Zone into WoS and check that out and you'll know what I mean. It's data from a few older collects and has never been normalized to date. It'll get there, but it'll be a while. Feel free to work on it though, if you like. The community can use all the help it can get.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Omens does in fact have some working-detailed zones (I worked them and ported them to PEQ). you should be able to hail one of the PoDs in PoK and he will transport you (up by the big spell building).
-------
harbingers
draniksscar
anguish
riftseekers
provinggrounds
causeway
bloodfields
-------
I'm not sure if Cavedude has them accessible, since at the time, a few players in the PEQ community wailed on me because they didn't want it.
They are available on AX Classic, any PoD there will transport you.

Last edited by Angelox; 08-16-2009 at 11:30 PM..