Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-23-2014, 05:01 PM
vindr3d
Fire Beetle

Default Weird issue

I recompiled my server and it is working again (I didn't have bots enabled the first time around it seems).

Now, I keep getting name rejected even if I use the random "Get Name" button at the bottom. Anyone know how to fix this?

This is an error on the world server that I see and have no idea how to fix or if it is even related to the rejected name error I get trying to make a new character:

[Error] Error in AdventureManager:::GetLeaderboardInfo: SELECT ch.name. ch.id, adc_stats.* FROM adventure_stats AS adv_stats LEFT JOIN 'character_data' AS ch ON adv_stats.player_id = ch.id; <#1146: Table 'peqbots.character_data' doesn't exist>

Again, I appreciate any help! Thank you!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:48 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

You asked this yesterday...
Old 09-23-2014, 09:13 PM
KLS
Administrator

When you run world it should have automatically created character_data. I would make sure character_ exists and that the mysql user you have for eqemu can modify tables.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:46 AM
vindr3d
Fire Beetle

Thank you KLS. With that I was able to figure it out. It was listed as "character_" so I changed it and it allowed me to create characters but I was missing a bunch of the other characater tables like spawn point etc, so I copied them from another database I had.

All is working perfectly now!

Thank you for your help!!!!!