Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Bigolenoobert
Fire Beetle

Thanks for the information. i only speak english. Lol and i am using The titanium setup i downloaded... maybe thats the problem? maybe its not the most stable maps for glooming deep mines..or?.. maybe theres another bundle like underfoot client download or something which makes it more stable? Youd probably know.!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Bigolenoobert
Fire Beetle

ive heard theres better downloads then titanium..not sure if they have anything to do with the tutorial mines of glooming deep. or what ever its called lol
Old 09-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Uleat
Developer

I can't comment on where to get a client, other than to say there are purchasable disc sets for Titanium and Secrets of Faydwer on ebay... (Nor, should you ask...)

We can't control where people get their game copies..but, we have to enforce that the conversation doesn't occur.

That said, it does appear that the Seeds of Destruction and Underfoot clients are the recommended clients for the repack..though, it does support others.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 09-15-2015, 11:22 PM
AdrianD
Discordant

Hello,

If you are still having problems with those .sql updates not being applied, you could do them manually in HeidiSQL or Navicat (haven't used) and it is a simple yet tedious process.

All of the missing files should have been automatically place in this folder
Code:
C:\<your server directory>\Source\utils\sql\git\required
"<your server directory>" is Akka's repack or w/e it is called. Hopefully the rest is accurate to that.

You can use the UI in either of the above programs to find and run the queries.

As far as backing up, I think it's great the repack comes with something. I also think learning how to do it on your own from K-Krabs suggestion is a good idea.

I'll stop there.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:13 AM
AdrianD
Discordant

One thing to add that I take for granted:

If you do this manually, make sure you click on the appropriate database you want the updates to get applied into. For HeidiSQL, a green check mark will indicate the DB being used. Navicat looks similar in that the DB icon thingy becomes green.

EDIT: Shendare below pointed out another thing I take for granted! lol, thanks S
Old 09-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Shendare
Dragon

Good point!

In HeidiSQL, the window's title bar also shows what database you're working with.