Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Hiing
Fire Beetle

Default Vegarlson Asylum

One of the guys on our server did this cool video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlYK_sZkPKA

New people starting all the time. Constantly working to improve the server and keep the player base satisfied! Come check us out.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:39 PM
trentn
Fire Beetle

Let us know once you can use MQ2/EQBC for boxing and I'm sure more people would play.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Karnon
Fire Beetle

In order to ensure the cheaters don't play here, I am glad they haven't allowed either. What is currently allowed and being used is more than enough for the great community we have. More doesn't always mean better.

It's quality, as it is.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:59 AM
trentn
Fire Beetle

Default ...

NP - I'm sure that the average 13 players that play (most likely 3-4 people boxing) will be happy with the current population.

MQ doesn't always mean people are cheating - people will cheat regardless if they want to. I know you stated quality not quantity - but reading your forums, your population is begging for more population - even creating a video to lure more people there.

Not many people enjoy boxing without EQBC - just sayin.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:07 AM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

Different strokes for different folks. It's a can of worms that there's no good reason to open.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentn View Post
people will cheat regardless if they want to.

Fact. Brown bears. Battlestar Galactica.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Karnon
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentn View Post
NP - I'm sure that the average 13 players that play (most likely 3-4 people boxing) will be happy with the current population.

MQ doesn't always mean people are cheating - people will cheat regardless if they want to. I know you stated quality not quantity - but reading your forums, your population is begging for more population - even creating a video to lure more people there.

Not many people enjoy boxing without EQBC - just sayin.
You seem angry about something. I'll let you be then. It's also not my forum. I'm not a GM. I just play here randomly.

The 18 in my guild (no boxers, all people) and the other 30+ I've seen online (and the traders in the bazaar) thank you for bumping the thread.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:02 AM
trentn
Fire Beetle

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnon View Post
You seem angry about something. I'll let you be then. It's also not my forum. I'm not a GM. I just play here randomly.

The 18 in my guild (no boxers, all people) and the other 30+ I've seen online (and the traders in the bazaar) thank you for bumping the thread.

Oh I'm not angry - just simply stating what could be done to increase population. I'm shocked at the online numbers you posted above - that might be one night a week or once a month since the average is 13:

Worldserver Name: Vegarlson Asylum
Server Version: [U]
Server Status: UP
Players Online: 9
Average Players: 13
Max Players: 70

Just sayin
Old 08-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

I'd play here, with friends, if bots weren't a thang.

Bots are annoying.

Old 08-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Hiing
Fire Beetle

Bots are completely optional. The content is tuned (and continuously being tweaked) to match luclin era as closely as possible. If you want to solo , or even box, there are people out there that play anywhere from one to four toons at a time. Currently most of our real players are just single boxing, so if you feel like you want to try it come on down!