Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:07 AM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

Default EZ server

Im looking for contact information for the EZ server. Using search on these forums brought up a lot of usless threads. If you know the username of anyone on their staff can you post it here so I know who to PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:16 AM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalkereci View Post
Im looking for contact information for the EZ server. Using search on these forums brought up a lot of usless threads. If you know the username of anyone on their staff can you post it here so I know who to PM.
You can always go to their forum and try that, It may be much faster.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:15 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

not really.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:25 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
not really.
Huh ?

according to your first post you could not find the info anywhere right? So I give you a link directly to the servers website, but yet this method is not faster? Going directly to the servers website is the preferred method for getting in touch with the server op to answer questions.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:52 AM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

thats not useful to me at all. dont argue with me about it.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 AM
rizzen
Fire Beetle

Quote:
This guys sounds like a complete douchebag anyways. I honestly hope he doesn't find the answer he is looking for.
www.destroyedlands.com
Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 AM
SatrekVZ
Fire Beetle

I know i was haveing issuses reaching there site off links, or say if i went googled , ez x4 eqemu forums the link would time out on me. Try typeing the address in bar wolf might get thru that way, least is how I got in.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:42 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

I asked if anyone knew what username the staff from their emu used on this forum which no one seems to know. If you dont know then just say so. Repeatidly pointing me at another forum doesnt answer the question. Thanks for trying but thats not the answer I was searching for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzen View Post
This guys sounds like a complete douchebag anyways. I honestly hope he doesn't find the answer he is looking for.
Thanks for being a dick. You think I really care what you think or say?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:02 AM
trevius
Developer

Enough with the name calling and flaming, guys (both of you). This is a warning.

wolfwalkereci, maybe if you had taken the time to explain why contacting Hunter via the EZ forums is not an option to you, people would be more willing to help you. Also, if you hadn't been so rude to the people trying to help you, you would have been more likely to get help. Even though they didn't give you exactly what you had requested, they did give you what you should have been needing, which is the link to the EZ forums which should be your best bet for contacting them.

I know of 2 of Hunter's accounts on these forums and would have shared them with you if you hadn't started off so rude and also continued in that way without explaining yourself in the least. After seeing the attitude, it really makes me question your intentions with getting his account information here...
Old 09-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
Enough with the name calling and flaming, guys (both of you). This is a warning.

wolfwalkereci, maybe if you had taken the time to explain why contacting Hunter via the EZ forums is not an option to you, people would be more willing to help you. Also, if you hadn't been so rude to the people trying to help you, you would have been more likely to get help. Even though they didn't give you exactly what you had requested, they did give you what you should have been needing, which is the link to the EZ forums which should be your best bet for contacting them.

I know of 2 of Hunter's accounts on these forums and would have shared them with you if you hadn't started off so rude and also continued in that way without explaining yourself in the least. After seeing the attitude, it really makes me question your intentions with getting his account information here...
This is kind of off-topic but not completely, but Trevius I think it would be best for the admins of the forum NOT to give out any 'account' information on server administrators for the forums, even if it were a nice person.

This guy may have gone about it in the wrong way but his intentions are sketchy. Giving out a forum account is almost as bad as someone giving out their sony username (for live eq,eq2,etc.) in certain respects.
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:19 AM
rizzen
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
Hmm, How is it flaming if it's a fact?
www.destroyedlands.com
Old 09-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Zyth01
Fire Beetle

Go to hell Kariden.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:16 PM
AndMetal
Developer

Quote:
Im looking for contact information for the EZ server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslamarch View Post
You can always go to their forum and try that, It may be much faster.
Quote:
not really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslamarch View Post
Going directly to the servers website is the preferred method for getting in touch with the server op to answer questions.
Quote:
wolfwalkereci, leslamarch answered your question twice. However, without knowing why you need to contact them, it's hard to point you in the right direction.

If you're not getting a response through the EZ boards, your next best option may be to contact a GM in-game, depending on what your issue is. Nothing that's said or done here will change that.

I've been on EZ's forums a few times, and I think Hunter is the one who runs the show. If you're looking to send a PM to someone, then you may want to consider sending one to Hunter on the EZ forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyth01 View Post
Go to hell Kariden.
Like they always say, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

My Contributions to the Wiki