Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Astal
Hill Giant

Default Life really sucks when your sick :(

I dunno if anyone here knows me, ive done work on an emu server for a good while then I just lost all joy from it so I quit. (my brain cant adapt to chemical changes and isnt producing the right chemicals and we dont know why).

I just figured i needed to talk to or tell someone this shit.

Im getting covered in hives now, the medication that is safe and will take them away is 55 dollars a week, +230 dollars for 8 months for another, +130 for 1-2 months for another, +70 for 2 weeks for another. Im not asking for money, i have a disability hearing coming up in 2 months it just sucks so bad suffering and getting worse when you know what you have to do and take but cant. I dunno if anyone else here has or knows people with bad health problems but if you do you know what hell it can be.

I mean besides the hives, i have a hormone disorder causing severe headaches, chills, anxiety (also part of the cause of the hives) a damaged disk in my lower back l5. I cant take pain meds for more than 3 days without going through withdrawl because of the "brain not adapting to chemical changes part" and when I do go through withdrawl its like twice as bad as a normal persons.

Im just really upset today mostly because of the hives, the other stuff I can deal with if i dont have hives since i have a loving girlfriend who is soon to be my wife this summer.

:(

I just hate this
Old 03-20-2012, 06:10 PM
NoPulse
Fire Beetle

I'm sorry to hear about the rough patch your going through. I want to stress though that it is indeed a rough patch and will certainly pass. I look back on some things I've been through including losing my fiance in a car accident 3 months before our wedding, then having my father take every penny I had in my bank along with some valuables I had in my house while I was in the hospital recovering. Honestly I can't tell you how I got past it but I did and everything around me looks, feels, tastes, and smells better than before because of it. In a strange sense I feel like I'm lucky because people that go through more, have a deeper sense of gratitude for what they have and what they've accomplished.

My point is, stick in there and know that the more you go through, the sweeter it'll be when you overcome these issues! I hope this doesn't be construed as shoving any sort of faith or religion down your throat or anything, but I will pray for you.