Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 10-31-2004, 01:53 PM
nysson
Fire Beetle

Default idfile list?

Has anyone posted or have a list of idfiles?

I've tried using '#spawn' and systematicly going from 1 up, but after 199 or so, the graphics start looping. I even have the idfile number for the Validus Custodus Battle Axe (14866) written down, but when I used it in #spawn, it gave me the wooden club weapon graphic.

Of particular interest... I would like the idfile #'s for the 1.5 and 2.0 epics, just so I can get a looksee at them and see if they're worth implementing on my blank DB.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:19 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

uh.... #spawn is for spawning npcs.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
nysson
Fire Beetle

Yes, but in using #spawn you can set ids for a primary and secondary weapon graphic for the mob without actually giving the weapon to the mob.

Example: #spawn A_Mob 2 15 3 500 0 1 164 164 0 will create a barbarian warrior in plate that 'looks' like he's wielding two Swords of the Bloodsworn.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:26 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

ah ok. i was never able to get that working, i assumed it was broken.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:32 PM
nysson
Fire Beetle

It's kind of amusing to use... I had a barbarian wielding a blacksmith's forge in his primary hand and a kiln in his secondary hand

But unfortunately, it loops after 199 or so and starts back over with the same graphic from IT1 which is the standard short sword graphic I believe.

But I couldn't use this to find any of the graphics from luclin on up. So no cool planar weapons or epic 1.5 or 2.0.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:29 AM
nysson
Fire Beetle

Well, after a bit of searching, I finally got ahold of a nice little program called EQInside that allows you to pick apart some of the files in the EQ directory. A bit more snooping and I found the id tags for all the 2.0 epics.

If anyone is interested, the id files are IT10735 (Bard) through IT10750 (Wizard).
Old 11-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Laviathon
Sarnak

i am just wondering what is the main thing about the idfile ?
when i go and create items i never know what to put in there so i have been just putting IT63 on the items i make .. a majority of the idfiles i see using MySQLCC is IT228 , IT63 and IT207 but the bigest majority is IT63

thank you for your time
Old 11-10-2004, 10:21 AM
nysson
Fire Beetle

idfile #'s are for defining what graphics you see. IT63 seems to be the generic one and fills in for almost all armors if not all of them. Mostly idfile #'s are used to determine which graphics a weapon or shield will use.

Example, using the range I provided for the 2.0 epics.. if I created a new weapon and gave it the idfile # of IT10745, the new weapon would have the wielded graphic of the new Ranger Epic.

But idfiles are not only limitted to weapons and sheilds, they also pertain to some of the ingame objects, such as forges, ovens, kilns, etc.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Laviathon
Sarnak

ahh ok hehe i always though that is what Icon # was ... thanks for the information .. also i tryed that program you talked about EQInsider every time i tryed to open a file it said i am unable to open it

thanks again