Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 09-12-2017, 06:39 PM
askyn
Sarnak

Default Possible to create bag filled with items?

Hi all /wave

Question - Is it possible to create a bag filled with items to give to newly created characters? or as prize for events etc.

Specifically, I was thinking of creating a bag that contained some random equipment as starter stuff for new characters.

And also one that might an item that doesnt drop in the game any more along with some good food / drink etc
Old 09-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Mortow
Hill Giant

You can do this by editing the starting_items table in your database. That way you can define what items go in what slot and you can have different classes start with different items. I don't recall the slot numbers, it is probably on the forum here somewhere. Doing this, I was able to start characters off with a backpack that has some crude defiant gear in it as well as the starting food, water and bandages. I also threw in a sapphire so they could sell it to have some starting plat for spells and backpacks and such.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Hi all /wave

Question - Is it possible to create a bag filled with items to give to newly created characters? or as prize for events etc.

Specifically, I was thinking of creating a bag that contained some random equipment as starter stuff for new characters.

And also one that might an item that doesnt drop in the game any more along with some good food / drink etc
Yes.

Search for spell ID: 10704 - Summon Elemental Armaments in your database, create a spell using this example to summon your bag full of items and do a $client->SpellFinished() when you want to have them summoned.