Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Yujiro93
Sarnak

Replaced bas.eqg and globalload.txt and basilisks hatchlings are ok now.
Went to lavastorm and basilisks are ok too but found the same problem with lava crawlers. Do you know the name of .eqg file for lava crawlers?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Congdar
Developer

see if this fixes it for you:
lavastorm_chr.txt
Code:
qcm,qeynos_chr
qcf,qeynos_chr
uni,lfaydark_chr
cst,cst
dvs,dvs
dke,dke
ldr,ldr
tar,tar
dre,dre
lsp,lsp
cwg,cwg
snk,snk
sna,commons_chr
tre,southkarana_chr
Old 02-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Yujiro93
Sarnak

Thanks it worked. I was missing the "sna,commons_chr" line and lavastorm was loading only 13 models.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:24 PM
sorvani
Dragon

On PEQ, the heal over time spells cast from my shaman and cleric show up in the Buff window and not the Short Buff (Song) window where they belong. On SoD they do show correctly in the song window.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
sorvani
Dragon

for the list of missing UF files, add in. I haven't had a chance to check out the basilisk model problem you mentioned on PEQ (where I play) will try to do that today sometime..
Code:
2010-03-26 20:16            55  poknowledge_assets.txt
Old 02-06-2011, 01:10 PM
nork
Fire Beetle

An issue to add with at the very least underfoot client not certain of SoD, but the leadership AA 'delegate main assist' is missing from the list of group abilities.

-Nork
Old 02-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Derision
Developer

Delegate Main Assist is now implemented as a 'Group Role'.

The Group Leader right clicks on the person in the Group Window, moves the cursor down to 'Roles' and then selects 'Main Assist'.

I just tested it in Underfoot and it seems to work OK. None of the other selections in Group Roles are implemented (Leader, Main Tank, Puller).

I think the Main Tank and Puller options are really only for use with Mercenaries anyway.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 PM
nork
Fire Beetle

Just tried this today and despite it being purchased on Titanium and working on that client the same AA doesnt translate cross clients and isnt purchaseable in underfoot in this scenario at least, asside from that TY for the prompt fix

-Nork
Old 02-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Derision
Developer

When I said 'is now implemented as a 'Group Role', perhaps I should have said that Delegate Main Assist was removed as a Leadership AA (since SoD) and is now a freebie that is available from the Group/Role window, hence why it doesn't appear in the Leadership AA window in SoD/Underfoot.

To be clear, I didn't make any changes to this recently, it was implemented (as a Group Role) in EQEmu in April 2010
Old 02-08-2011, 05:19 PM
nork
Fire Beetle

So it is!
Bizzarely it works fone after zoning, apologies this is a non issue, it doesnt even appear in the leadership window as I actually thought at first.

/wtb glasses pst!

-Nork
Old 02-08-2011, 06:59 PM
nork
Fire Beetle

Note: The main assist ability doesnt persist if you die or zone, not sure of it should or not but there ya go.

Underfoot issue which i havent seen mentioned is when you 'loot all' (love that feature so much btw) the last item in your bag slot stays on the corpse.

At a guess this is something to do with the powersource slot?

-nork
Old 02-09-2011, 12:29 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nork View Post
Underfoot issue which i havent seen mentioned is when you 'loot all' (love that feature so much btw) the last item in your bag slot stays on the corpse.
Not only an UF issue. I have had that problem ever since I got SoD.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:37 AM
nork
Fire Beetle

For info if anyones working on this or thinking about it, the issue is only when you have full inventory, thats all 8 main slots, and all equipment slots filled including charm and dual wielding so it doesnt occour if you have a 2 handed weapon in for example.

-Nork
Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Congdar
Developer

the get adventure opcode must be wrong for underfoot. all of the other ldon interactions work except that one, which crashes the client. my titanium client works for this.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Derision
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nork View Post
For info if anyones working on this or thinking about it, the issue is only when you have full inventory, thats all 8 main slots, and all equipment slots filled including charm and dual wielding so it doesnt occour if you have a 2 handed weapon in for example.
-Nork
Thanks for the extra info. I couldn't reproduce this initially, but it should now be fixed in Rev 1855.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congdar View Post
the get adventure opcode must be wrong for underfoot. all of the other ldon interactions work except that one, which crashes the client. my titanium client works for this.
Do you mean when clicking on the 'Request Adventure' button ? I just tried this at the BB camp (Xyzelauna Tu`Valzir) and clicking on 'Request Adventure' and also 'Accept' worked fine for me. That was with a 2 person group (both running UF).