Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Xanathol
Sarnak

FYI, Phingel (a progression server) on Live has pre-revamp CT up and when Velious opens, I think it will be the original PoM (check Prathun's latest comments). Just sayin'...
Old 02-25-2016, 09:46 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Seriously original PoM?? Where can I see the announcement?

Edit: Just read the announcement. This is exactly like the server I would like to build....

Celestial
Old 02-25-2016, 10:02 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Well hopefully someone will get us a wireshark capture.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:09 AM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

Classic PoM is the best. TAKP is pretty close on it, really. I had to write some of the quests because I couldn't find them anywhere, but it was definitely worth it.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:19 AM
provocating
Demi-God

I just started work on PoM on my server, had a few people hit it this week. I definitely had to adjust the pathing, mobs were going through trees.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:21 AM
Xanathol
Sarnak

Click Here - this is the bit I was referring to:

Quote:
Quote:
-wycca said: ↑

“I don't see any PoM mobs on there, so um, what version of PoM will we have? I'm assuming a card version since there's no buffed mobs listed?”
Yep. The original, card drops pre-revamped Plane of Mischief.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:27 AM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocating View Post
I just started work on PoM on my server, had a few people hit it this week. I definitely had to adjust the pathing, mobs were going through trees.
If it helps any, here are my quests. Some came from elsewhere and some I wrote. https://github.com/N0ctrnl/VAQuests/.../mischiefplane

I haven't circled back to do the Bristlebane/crowd depop cycle entirely, but that's on my list.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:28 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Wow this is great! I started working on fixes for PoM such as the correct model of the white stallion and correct replies by some NPCs. I also created a script for Roxanne and the dancing sphinxes too. Love that zone, would like to see it "working" as envisioned from the first iteration.

Celestial
Old 02-25-2016, 10:29 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

I removed the forest pathing as on the original the mushroom men did not path at all like is setup in the PEQ db. And the treasure chest with half-lings is in the wrong space.

I collect a ton of info that was from Alkabor if anyone is intersted, has zone captures, spawns, paathing, etc...

Celestial
Old 02-25-2016, 10:36 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Default Roxxanne.pl

Roxxanne.pl

Code:
sub EVENT_SAY {
    if ($text=~/hail/i) {
        quest::say("Well hello! We are great dancers. Would you like to see us dance? Or maybe you would like us to teach you to dance?");
    } 

elsif($text=~/see you dance/i) {
        quest::settimer("do_the_marinara", 1);     
    } 

elsif($text=~/teach me to dance/i) {
        quest::say("Look at you! You can dance! Go, go, go! That's the spirit, you got it! Keep up the good work! Don't get too tired now, you are looking a little pale!");
        quest::selfcast(1246);
    }    
}

sub EVENT_TIMER{
    if($timer eq "do_the_marinara"){
        my @nlist = $entity_list->GetNPCList();
        foreach my $n (@nlist){
            if($n->GetCleanName()=~/Roxxanne/i){
                $n->DoAnim(33);
            }

if($n->GetCleanName()=~/Ashley/i){
                $n->Say("Hey! Yeah! Do the Marinara!");
                $n->DoAnim(33);
            }

if($n->GetCleanName()=~/Brittina/i){
                $n->DoAnim(33);
            }

if($n->GetCleanName()=~/Diana/i){
                $n->DoAnim(33);
            }
        }
        quest::stoptimer("do_the_marinara");
    }
}
The only thing I cannot get to happen, is for the PC to actually spin as it did in the original. I tested this with Underfoot.

Celestial
Old 02-25-2016, 10:46 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Default a_white_stallion.pl

a_white_stallion.pl

Code:
sub EVENT_SAY {
  if ($text=~/hail/i) {
    quest::emote("stares at $name unblinking with colorless eyes.");
  }
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
  if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 22856 => 1)) {
    quest::say("The madness has fled my mind and I am once again whole! Give Gelistial my regards, I must leave this place and try to quell the madness I have inflicted.");
    quest::summonitem(24869);
  }
}
NPC should be :

Race: 124:Unicorn
Class: 1:Warrior
Bodytype: 21:Animal
Texture: 2
Helm Texture: 1

This will get the white horse with sightless eyes.

Celestial
Old 02-25-2016, 10:54 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Here is a bunch of data with videos of PoM on Alkabor before it was taken down. Theres capture data, and dialogs. I also found information on the Theater as well. It is a large zip file (349.2 megs).

https://mega.nz/#!uhoQzC7Q!6fYaKt1fC...JqT7G36ro8Kfi4

Celestial
Old 04-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Albator
Fire Beetle

NEQ database open source release, basically it is the TAK database modernized and current eqemulator compatible. All done with heidisql, modern items table was used (tak items table was virtually nonexistant) and that is literally about it, everything else is straight from tak. Change the expansion in the rule_values table. Mobs are "hopping" like the old PEQ databases so that is on the list to fix. Any other observations on fixes are welcome. I hope we can pool our resources and get classic titanium based eqemu rolling.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41282
Old 04-18-2017, 07:08 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

Albator, NostalgiaEQ, MarcusD or whomever you are calling yourself now, the TAKP DB you used us almost 4 years old and they have constantly made changes since then so your classic DB is missing a lot of changes. Why, its because they stopped publishing DB changes in 2013. It is also setup for their client which is the old original PoP client. Please go advertise your DB somewhere else and quit hijacking threads.

Celestial

Edit: This person just keeps talking....
Old 04-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Albator
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpyou127 View Post
Albator, NostalgiaEQ, MarcusD or whomever you are calling yourself now, the TAKP DB you used us almost 4 years old and they have constantly made changes since then so your classic DB is missing a lot of changes. Why, its because they stopped publishing DB changes in 2013. It is also setup for their client which is the old original PoP client. Please go advertise your DB somewhere else and quit hijacking threads.

Celestial
If you can't find value in it there are 10 people who will. Like I said it is 100% eqemulator compatible and all old zones mobs are restored, possibly loot and merchants too. And I am constantly updating it and hopefully others work on it and fork it as well.
Closed Thread