Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Nytewind
Fire Beetle

Default Model support - Help

Greetings.
I've got the SoL models checked, but in game on any server i'm only getting the classic models.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
bristle
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytewind View Post
Greetings.
I've got the SoL models checked, but in game on any server i'm only getting the classic models.

Any ideas?

Thanks
dont use the models at all. you client should be install with the " patchme" in the target. then your client will use the default models.in my case, since i use F2P, i get all the models same as EQ live.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 PM
c0ncrete
Dragon

the F2P client won't work on all servers.

regardless of that fact, i believe the question is related to having run the OptionsEditor, which allows you to select newer models or classic ones.

nytewind: we'll need further information. what client are you using? what operating system are you using and where is the client installed? have you done any patching anywhere since the installation? starting via the EQEmuLauncher?