Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotonin

I know Ace exactly what you want, thats why i was confused as hell what darkwaters was doing with the items table for you.
Lets put it this way Sotonin I was at least willing to help, not post several times then state hey btw I could just give it to you and then still not have the data he really requested so back off bro. Again I was only trying to show him how to try it out himself and yes showing him the process I did one time was help imo.
Darkwaters
Old 08-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Ace
Sarnak

So the PEQ database is THE database official EQEMu works with then?

What I'm getting at, is when I do packet collecting, I am packet collecting for the PEQ team? Or am I doing it for the EQEMu team's database releases?

If I can send logs to more than one address, that would make progress optimal on all sides.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Ace
Sarnak

Woah, Darkwaters. Sotonin wasn't being rude at all.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:09 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

Quote:
then state hey btw I could just give it to you
what the fuck are you talking about dude.... chill.

Quote:
So the PEQ database is THE database official EQEMu works with then?

What I'm getting at, is when I do packet collecting, I am packet collecting for the PEQ team? Or am I doing it for the EQEMu team's database releases?
Nobody else releases databases anymore for the public. take that however you like.

Packetcollector : used for collecting items and opcodes for EQEMU developers to fix things.

EQCollector : used to collect zone logs for us to use.
http://www.peqserver.com/howto.php
Old 08-21-2004, 11:14 AM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

Sotonin um you need to chill bro, I never swore at ya or said WTF did you post I was stating my "opinion" of how I confused you. I know it could be read wrong but holy shit relax, I'm trying to do the same things the rest of you are not rip you a new asshole over an opinion.
I'm relaxed and didn't flame ya, but you are permitted to take it that way that then is your opinion.
Darkwaters
EDIT: I was only pointing out you should not of said I confused you when it really did state that I was only showing him HOW I DID IT (caps only so you see my point not yelling)
Old 08-21-2004, 11:16 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

saying "back off bro" to somebody who wasn't even directing any sort of comment to you, is taken exactly as Ace posted. He saw it as lashing out before i even responded.

Now, this isn't going to turn into a flame-fest. got nothing against ya, and you're trying to help people. That's enough for me )
Old 08-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwaters
Again I was only trying to show him how to try it out himself and yes showing him the process I did one time was help imo.
Darkwaters
I just want to show where in your heated response to me using my own quote I said just that I was only showing him how I did it and that there is no reason you should have been upset with me. =)
Darkwaters
Old 08-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

No I refuse to flame ya, hell I just want to help out for crying out loud. Sorry if it looked like a jab or stab.
Darkwaters