Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Feature Requests

Development::Feature Requests Post suggestions/feature requests here.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:20 AM
mixxit
Hill Giant

Default Per zone: Idle when empty

Hi all,

For a day I struggled with a problem where npc's weren't hitting quest events when nobody was in a static zone and the problem was finally resolved by rogean. (thanks) It looked like there was a define in features.h for idle when empty which had really been screwing with my head for a little while.

I guess my question here is; can a field be added to the Zone table called idlewhenempty to allow for a per zone setting of this? As you can imagine I only needed this feature in 3 zones and having it globally set through a define is a bit overkill.

Thanks
Old 04-22-2010, 11:02 AM
gaeorn
Developer

Should be pretty easy to do. Submit a patch or convince someone else to do so or wait until one of the devs gets around to it. The devs tend to have a backlog of things they want to get done already so you'll get the fastest response if you submit a patch.