Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

In order to make the change stick, you must go to menu item File/Update Loot Tables.

Whenever you change a npc stat, you would thus use File/Update NPC Table

I did this because no undo is available, but again, you must update the loottable with File/Update Loot Tables

Let me know if it works for you.

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//
Old 11-03-2006, 02:48 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Default Program Update:

Program Update:

NPC and Loot Editor 11.3.00
-In this version, npc editing made easier - changing any npc cell value is now live - i.e changes are saved immediately - no need to save npc's
-Buttons added to make and delete npc on main page. Made a button for saving npc loot.
-Whenever a new npc is created via a copy, a row is inserted with the copy lying one row below original npc.
-Fixed a few misc things to make the program run better

Enjoy
GeorgeS

Old 12-18-2006, 02:22 AM
unknownhost
Sarnak

excellent programs GeorgeS =)

have one lil issue i cant seem to figure out. (nor track down an answer in the wiki or forums here hehe)

using Npc & Loot editor version 12.05.00
cavedudes database v066

im currently going through and adding many missing "named" mobs in permafrost. i add for example. a goblin archeologist i give him a unique
loot table id. set his loot drop ids and % chances up. set up the corresponding item ids in the itemlist.
i hit the "save loot" button a couple times throughout along the way.

close editor. run eqemu and then the client to check out my handiwork but it seems none of the items actually make it to the npcs in game.
i reopen the npc & loot editor and it shows my changes as still being there like i put them. i can even change existing mobs loot and that seems to work no problem.
just cant add a new loottable or even add a new lootdrop id to an existing loottable. it looks like it adds, but in game nothing seems to get there.
mobs are dropping cash btw though.

anyhow i know its probably somthing silly on my part. tends to be the case 99% of the time with me.
hate to ask at all but kinda running out ideas here hehe. thanks mate in advance =)
Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 AM
unknownhost
Sarnak

sorry i didnt see a way to edit my previous post.

i found a workaround.
its weird but as far as i can tell it now works if i add lootdropid from the tools menu. adds same as it did from adding directly from the "lootdrop_id" menu. but for some reason i cant fathom is working fine for me.

ahh well is working now as long as i use the selections from the tools menu only hehe.

again,
love your tools mate. amazingly helpful without doubt! first issue ive had out of the whole lot. =) and its still probably somthing on my end i say hehe!
Old 12-19-2006, 03:16 AM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Thanks for trying out the tools. I'll look at the editor and see if I can
find anything that describes what you mentioned.

-you say you're using 0.6.6 database?

GeorgeS