Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Well, in any case - I just got banned from the log in server, probably for my comment here, goes to show what I'm talking about.
Fact of matter is, I'm so fed up with a few of the people here, I'm quitting this scene for a while, probably time I did something different anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdabbs65 View Post
I disagree,
Preferred memberships should only be for the LARGE POPULATION
servers not for just anyone who can throw up a server.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:26 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

I think that being posted as a preferred server is irrelevant as most people will try several severs out before committing to any one.

If you are honest and treat your people with respect they will come back to play no matter where in the list you happen to be.

It is a shame that someone would be banned for a comment such as this if that is really what it's about ( I wasn't there ) and I hope you reconsider and stick around.

Saying that preferred servers should only be for large population servers and ones that have been around awhile is actually laughable as originally preferred servers where meant for new servers that have low population.

anyway this is a ridicules argument and one that should not get people pissed off.

Of course I could just be bonkers in which case everyone should just ignore me.

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 12-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Cripp
Discordant

New years resolution...

Get Nug Blazers finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ultimate custom server ><

and... fry my head off as much as possible
and... make mad money, ofcourse. yheeeeee

edit: ++ help this and related projects as much as possible.

edit2: wow just noticed this thread is really old... but theres my reso anyways =D

www.nugblazers.com

Last edited by Cripp; 12-19-2007 at 12:25 PM..
Old 12-19-2007, 04:44 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Quote:
and... fry my head off as much as possible
and... make mad money, ofcourse. yheeeeee

edit: ++ help this and related projects as much as possible.

edit2: wow just noticed this thread is really old... but theres my reso anyways =D

Lol seems reso 1 has come true allready

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 12-19-2007, 07:17 AM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox View Post
Well, in any case - I just got banned from the log in server, probably for my comment here, goes to show what I'm talking about.
Fact of matter is, I'm so fed up with a few of the people here, I'm quitting this scene for a while, probably time I did something different anyway.
I really hope you are not serious about Quitting Angelox :( I know you have helped me out greatly, and have made huge efforts in this community. Just my thoughts
thanks for all your work
~LL~
Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox View Post
Well Ax, you have come a long way in the year+ I've known you. While I disagree with nearly everything that you say and you have become an intolerably arrogant and unappreciative little ____ for anyone not in your clique (grin), I feel you have done some amazing things for the community, and side with you on most "pure EQ" concepts for the emulator scene. I cannot believe they would take the time to ban you from the loginserver though, so hopefully that is not the case. Since there is but one true point of entry for EQ Emulators, that would pretty much scare me away from ever thinking I actually had the freedom to speak my mind on community-related issues.

For 2008? I plan nothing. 2007 here has shown that no matter what anyone does, it goes unnoticed. You're welcome for my LDoN work and posts to dev that got deleted, my EQ Items testing and submissions that became someone elses contribution, my changes to WorldHTTP that got deleted from the forums, and limitless support for those in need of help.

JA, going underground - see you on the EQ2Emulator project.