Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 08-26-2008, 05:58 PM
cybernine186
Sarnak

Default EQ Editor Upcoming Release

Thought I would give everyone a heads up on the upcoming release of my EQ Editor program written in PHP. As some have seen what is currently available you might get a few surprises you haven't seen been before.

Below is some of the changes that I have improved on and added new support. As you will notice one of the MAJOR improvements is the ability to FULL EDIT CORPSES. You can now view/edit/delete a players corpse with ease. I am eagerly awaiting the release to see users feedback, Everyone wish me luck with the final pieces of the project before another release is made.

Changes in EQ Editor
------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Added the ability to view, train and edit raw AA profile.
2. Made some modifications to the coin_wipe.php script (A little bit better performance)
3. Added the GM Variable on the character page. (Allows the character to be flaged for GM Status)
4. Added the Character Title and Suffix to the character page.
5. Fixed some small issues with the item viewer on the inventory page.
6. Added the ability to do character backup and restore. (This uses the same method as the Emu Server)
7. Added the ability to delete characters
8. Changed the way that stats and features are changed, they are now drop down menus with a defined range
of numbers instead of inputting a number. This makes sure that a correct value is always input.
9. Added a better login system, the login system now uses the account table username and password with
a minimum status to login. Default is set to 50, this can be changed in the configuration.php file.
10. Added the ability to do telnet functions inside the script, you must have telnet turned on the server.
The login username and password for the telnet comes from the login page.
Telnet must have a account status of 50
or greater, this is hard coded into the EmuServer program.
11. Changed the theme/colors of the script.
12. Added some LDON settings on the Other page.
13. Changed the Account Stats from a drop down menu to a text box. This allows for custom account levels.
14. Added Icons to the Item View for Inventory.
15. Added the ability to list, view and edit a players corpse, Including Coin and Items.
16. Added ability to view and delete petitions.
17. Changed the way that the Languages & Skills updates. Just an improvement on processing power & SQL Resources.
18. Added the ability to edit and add character factions.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Flare83
Sarnak

Ubah Can't wait till you release it.