Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-07-2022, 01:37 PM
sorarn30
Fire Beetle

Default Yet Another New Server - Tobys Akkstack

Started a new server a few weeks ago. Looking to actually grow a player base here.

Tobys Akkstack

Running on a dedicated linux server with akkstack.

Boosted Xp (group, raid, solo)

Gear / Epic Vendors in GL - temp this will be going away once the new year starts. So enjoy quick gearing up for all class's and get off to a start here!

Discord - https://discord.gg/3fecKq94

If your currently playing on PEQ or any other regular(non custom) server feel free to DM me your magelo's / screen shots of chars and i will create them for you on my server so you can pick up where you left off there.

Also looking for a few people to help with basic things. GM's / anyone interested in helping with dev

Mq2 allowed, any form. Just be respectful to others. MMOBugs / Redguides compiles are fine. Warping / Zoning allowed but again lets keep it respectful. Any disregard for others will result in a ban.

Lets all hang out and play some eq. Looking forward to playing with some of you!