Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 06-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Riverstorm
Fire Beetle

Sorvani, I was going through this thread and you seem to maintain a good list of missing files. I was going to ask if delveb.eqg (Post #52), tox_chr.s3d and tox_chr.txt (Post #124 & #126) from Titanium needed to be added to the list from reading through this thread?

Also it looks like the lavastorm_chr.txt (Post #62) file old or new needs modified to add the extra few lines to make it correct? Both Titanium and Live seem to be missing the lines.

The other thing is I don't have SoD only Titanium and UF so I couldn't find globalload.txt (Post #61). Is that file needed?

Also does eqstr_us.txt (Post #45) need replaced? It seems to have a lot more information defined in it.

One last question, sorry for all the questions I am really new and just trying to figure it out. If you have for example the gunthak_chr.txt (Post #102, #103, #105) (24 defined items vs. the Live file with 21) does it ignore the extra lines? Does it look to load them from some texture or animation file and silently write them to the error log file if they don't exist. Basically I was looking to add the more accurate/precise one and if there's a "sister" file or group of files that needs to be updated with it. Like when the poster said he just copied gunthak*.* and moved all files gunthak files. Ok not sure how to say it but if you move a file from Live do you have to move the grouping or is the one single file all you need to make it work? I am more of a fan of trial and error vs. dumping a bunch of extra files in a subdirectory to get it working.

I have been able to match the file size with many of the listed missing files but not the date/time stamp.

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
sorvani
Dragon

This has been reported a number of times on the PEQ forums, and I poked at the source, but I admit to my lack of understanding there.

The enchanter AA Pet Affinity is not being properly applied to a UF client.

It works in SoD, but for a player with the UF client it does not. I can purchase the AA fine with either client, but the pet commands are not available with UF.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Weldarr
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorvani View Post
This has been reported a number of times on the PEQ forums, and I poked at the source, but I admit to my lack of understanding there.

The enchanter AA Pet Affinity is not being properly applied to a UF client.

It works in SoD, but for a player with the UF client it does not. I can purchase the AA fine with either client, but the pet commands are not available with UF.
Did you mean Animation Empathy Sorvani? I tested pet Affinity with the enchanter pets and it seemed to work fine. Pet got all group buffs and heals casted by the pet owner and other group members.

If you meant Animation Empathy, below is the fix for it.

Fix for Animation Empathy:

This will make Animation Empathy work in UF client as well as enables the actual command box in the pet window on titanium client. Before on Titanium the command boxes would remain greyed even though you could use the / command.

And yes you must have the 254 effects in the AA table for these to work properly. If you remove them then you will cause zone crashes.

Code:
-- Clear Any Prior Stuff on Animation Empathy --
DELETE FROM `aa_effects` WHERE aaid = 580 or aaid = 581 or aaid = 582;
-- Animation Empathy Rank I --
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '1', '267', '1', '4');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '2', '267', '1', '8');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '3', '267', '1', '5');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '4', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '5', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '6', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '7', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '8', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '9', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '10', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '580', '11', '254', '0', '0');
-- Animation Empathy Rank II --
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '1', '267', '1', '4');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '2', '267', '1', '8');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '3', '267', '1', '5');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '4', '267', '1', '2');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '5', '267', '1', '7');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '6', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '7', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '8', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '9', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '10', '254', '0', '0');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '581', '11', '254', '0', '0');
-- Animation Empathy Rank III --
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '1', '267', '1', '4');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '2', '267', '1', '8');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '3', '267', '1', '5');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '4', '267', '1', '2');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '5', '267', '1', '7');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '6', '267', '1', '6');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '7', '267', '1', '9');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '8', '267', '1', '12');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '9', '267', '1', '11');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '10', '267', '1', '28');
INSERT INTO `aa_effects` (`id` ,`aaid` ,`slot` ,`effectid` ,`base1` ,`base2`) VALUES (NULL , '582', '11', '267', '1', '1');
- Vaion
Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
sorvani
Dragon

yes I meant Animation empathy.. I'll update my test server with this and check it out.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:50 AM
sorvani
Dragon

this works as described. committing along with a fix for improved familiar