Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:53 AM
NickW
Sarnak

Default EOC problem "Cannot connect to peq database"

So, I would like to add in some spells to my private eqemu server. I googled a bit and found EOC. I've followed the guide here: wiki.eqemulator.org/p?EQEmu_Operations_Center_for_Development

But, whenever I try to connect. It says it cannot connect to peq database.. I googled some more and found several other posts with the same problem. I ran the query just fine. I used localhost as the server, peq as the database, eoc_database_user as the username and eoc_database_password as the password. This was at the bottom of the login screen:
Make sure you do NOT hava Javascript disabled or AdBlockers disabling Javascript
Make sure you have cookies enabled
Allow port 3306 (MySQL Port) through your Firewall
Setup a MySQL User to allow connections from the EoC server over the internet (69.168.254.244)

I do not have javascript disabled and I do not have adblocker enabled. Cookiers are enabled. I turned off windows firewall and my AV and port forwarded 3306. That last part was done with the query during the guide I believe. Not sure what I'm missing here..?
Old 12-16-2016, 06:36 PM
NickW
Sarnak

Haven't had any luck figuring this out. Anyone see anything I'm doing wrong?
Old 12-18-2016, 06:42 AM
RinoaV
Fire Beetle

If you are using MySql edit your my.ini and change "bind-address = 127.0.0.1" to "bind-address = 0.0.0.0", save and restart your mysql server.