Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:26 AM
tobbygnome
Fire Beetle

ye i feel quite weird actually, i havent played EQ In YEARSSSS, then i come back to play and its soo epic and fun and nostalgic because its massively oldschool compared to what i usually play, and all these good feelings and memories are coming back and then all of a sudden, BAM, and the server is dead, rofl, and the funny thing is, im in year 12 at the moment and had just started playing right near the end of the holidays, and right when i had to go back to school, the server died, is this a sign that year 12 and everquest dont go together, maybe, if so then this is all my folt and some higher power is stuffing the AC up just to make me not fail at school .

Hope you all enjoy your withdrawal symptons, Tobbygnome.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Babkan
Fire Beetle

Looks like my move this last weekend didn't cause me to miss to much then. We started moving Saturday and onl y got half done as we had 5 tornadoes within sight ot the house and 6" rain. We finish up this saturday and maybe they will have the internet up at the new house by then.

Side not if someone from norathians could pm me the guild website i would apprecciate it.

Thanks

Babkan
Old 04-29-2009, 02:51 PM
zenthes
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babkan View Post
Looks like my move this last weekend didn't cause me to miss to much then. We started moving Saturday and onl y got half done as we had 5 tornadoes within sight ot the house and 6" rain. We finish up this saturday and maybe they will have the internet up at the new house by then.

Side not if someone from norathians could pm me the guild website i would apprecciate it.

Thanks

Babkan
Man 5 tornadoes, what a welcoming crew!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

Any word on a restart yet?

J

"And don't they wear the bulliest clothes! Oh no! All gold and silver and di'monds," said Joe, with enthusiasm.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Old 04-30-2009, 05:07 PM
PathToEternity
Fire Beetle

Come beta test Project 1999! Play EQ like it used to be
Old 05-01-2009, 03:53 AM
caylah023
Sarnak

ac problem.....the server needed a gear upgrade so it could tank the main IT mob for its epic 2.0
Old 05-01-2009, 06:16 AM
jolinarlorian
Fire Beetle

I can hit projecteq.net now. I'm not at home so I can't check the game server but looks promising
Old 05-01-2009, 04:41 PM
steveprutz
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by caylah023 View Post
the server needed a gear upgrade so it could tank the main IT mob for its epic 2.0
ROFL.

By the way, I was able to load ProjectEQ.net this afternoon. No update on the News there, however.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:43 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Yes there was, under General. The game server has been up all day, now we're just waiting on the LS to come back up.