Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Gregk
Sarnak

Default Strickland vs Kasich Ad

I see the add against Strickland for Ohio Gov. I hope that's just to generate funds to pay for the site. Kaisich is one of those greedy asshats that inspired this financial mess, which was the cause of all the lost jobs on Stricklands watch. Kasich opposes things like net neutrality and improving public education; because we apparently don't have enough idiots in the world, Ohio needs to make more.... I honestly don't care who people vote for, as long as they believe its the right choice for them. Just get out and Vote.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:14 PM
steve
Discordant

The ads use your geolocation and show things it thinks is relevant to you. EQemu doesn't endorse any of those ads, they're just there to help pay for the server. I don't even see them at home because my router replaces most ads with a 1x1 transparent gif image.