Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 07:50 AM
mamba666
Sarnak

Default Pi EQEMU Server

Some folks have logged on to my server and were asking soem questions so I thought I would post the info here.

I will try and keep this post updated with the content I am putting up on the server.

The concept of this server is to be able to group with a smallamount of people wether it be single group or small raid and even solo. The pace should be pretty fast without being obscenely easy.

I have custom quests and NPC's in Crushbone, Permafrost, Blackburrow, Permafrost and Nagafens lair.

You start in nexus and are bound in nexus as your home. This is similar to the Abyss server which I believe was based off od the Zeb server. talk to the teleporter she will give you a device to return to the nexus. This creates a hub so that it doesn't seem so lonely out theere on a low populations erver and cans eve to get youout of trouble should there be a glitche or a deadly situation. imagine that.

I have also started to implement a trial system that becomes available starting at level 50. This sytem will be kind of like the GoD trials in that with a small group you complete the trials which allows access to tougher trials and mini raids.

I started this server so that my friends and I ahd a playground to play with and i could learn how to create custom mobs, quests and events. It turns out that it is actually pretty fun to play on my server. I will continue to add more content especially at the higher end. the low tomid is reasonably flushed out at this time.

Thats it for now. Enjoy. I'll try and keep this up to date.

Feel free to ask questions. I do know for a fact that a small group has leveled through mid 40's and has done most of the custom quests with little info from me. So that tells me that the info I had provided in game should be sufficient to get going.