Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 12-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Bandor
Hill Giant

Default Problem with Akka's Server bundle

I downloaded and installed server. Then rebooted pc. Unpon reboot server launches and everything is working fine...except I cant bring up internet explorer. Did system reboot everything was fine,so again downloaded and installed and everythin was functioning. So I once again rebooted pc to make server launchable,and afterwards internet explorer was no longer useable. Every other program works fine. Not sure if I should download a new browser or if there is a simple fix to this issue. Any help would be great.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

I've not had time but it's a known issue that it affects Internet explorer in some way.

In my opinion no one should use Internet explorer so maybe I have a hidden agenda.

Building these MSIs take a long time and I need to go back and build another one and make sure those things aren't affected
Old 12-09-2014, 04:29 PM
joligario
Developer

Akka was the un-named third at the birth of Micro$oft. Bought out by Bill Gates for $20 and some blow...
Old 12-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Bandor
Hill Giant

Ok I see,so simply using a different browser should resolves this then.Thank you sir!
Old 12-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Bandor
Hill Giant

So 1 more question,Now that I have all this up and running what would be my next step as far as finding out my SQL stuff or setting it so i can connect to Eoc?