Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-26-2017, 04:39 PM
Toony
Sarnak

Default error in configuration process

Trying to compile the current windows build and I'm getting "error in configuration process, project files may be invalid" in cmake.

I've followed the build guide here http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Complet...er_Setup_Guide

very closely but obviously I'm missing something, anything you veterans can think of that might help get me on the right path?

Thanks in advance

image of error: https://pasteboard.co/GHuiTSu.jpg

edit, video of error: https://www.screencast.com/t/XgFcfocpye
Old 08-26-2017, 06:38 PM
The_Beast
Discordant

When you click on "configure" in Cmake, are you choosing Visual Studio 15 2017 ?
(Not the Win64 one)
EDIT: Just to add something, I seen another old post, with this error, it was caused by someone installing
a newer version of Visual Studio over an old one. both were unistalled and a fresh new VS installed solved
the problem.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:57 AM
Toony
Sarnak

Hey, thanks for replying.

yes, chose Visual Studio 15 2017 , not the 64bit option.

This is actually a bare bones, clean os install I'm trying this on so no older version of vs was ever present.

Back to the drawing board...
Old 08-27-2017, 01:05 AM
The_Beast
Discordant

Oh ok, sorry it wasn't any help. I was doing a bunch of googling, since I have never seen that particular error before.
But no such luck finding anything.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:38 PM
Uleat
Developer

Post the contents of your "CMakeOutput.log" file.

I'm using Cmake 3.8.0 with no problems.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 08-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Toony
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
Post the contents of your "CMakeOutput.log" file.

I'm using Cmake 3.8.0 with no problems.
all it says is
Code:
The system is: Windows - 6.1.7601 - AMD64
Old 08-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Uleat
Developer

Clear your CMake cache..then, select "Options->Debug Output" and try to configure.

(Post the output if anything more than what the previous log showed.)

Compilin' Dirty
Old 08-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Sorn
Fire Beetle

I'm on the same system and I have this same problem. Exact same message in CMakeOutput as OP, even with debug output selected.

My error message in the output window looks like this...

Quote:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.text:38 (PROJECT):
Failed to run MSBuild command:

MSBuild.exe

to get the value of VCTargetsPath:

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
I'm no C++ programmer or anything like that, but I did a little poking around with the Visual Studio Developer Command Prompt. I ended up with the following error (Please forgive any mistakes on my part, I'm not good at these...):

Quote:
C:\EQ\Source\CMakeLists.txt(1,1): error MSB4025: The project file could not be loaded. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
(My command was 'msbuild CMakeLists.txt')

That was the only error.

Edit: Oh, my CMake version is 3.9.1, using Visual Studio 2017.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:04 AM
Xenuite
Fire Beetle

Same problem here, I'm currently stymied on this step.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:19 PM
Uleat
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn
(My command was 'msbuild CMakeLists.txt')
Msbuild.exe only works for vs *.sln and *.proj files.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms164311.aspx

For the overall problem, I can only suggest down-versioning to CMake 3.8.0 until more people report this as an issue and is officially tagged.

If the older version still doesn't work, post back.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 08-31-2017, 02:07 PM
Toony
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
Msbuild.exe only works for vs *.sln and *.proj files.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms164311.aspx

For the overall problem, I can only suggest down-versioning to CMake 3.8.0 until more people report this as an issue and is officially tagged.

If the older version still doesn't work, post back.
Ok, from a different machine I installed cmake 3.8.0 and did get an actual error this time

Code:
The C compiler identification is unknown
The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:38 (PROJECT):
  No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:38 (PROJECT):
  No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.
But, I have Visual Studio 2017 Community installed.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:07 PM
Sorn
Fire Beetle

Could only get CMake 3.8.2. Installed that, got a new error that told me Visual Studio 2017 had no C++ capability on install. (The error was No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found/No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found)

Found and added the C++ add-on/plug-in/whatever it was to Visual Studio 2017. With that, CMake was able to build test files. All values popped up in red. I hit Configure again and it all went white with no apparent errors.

To update Visual Studio, open it and go to Tools > Get Tools and Features, then select one of the options that mentions C++. I picked Desktop Development with C++ and that seems to be working, but one of the other C++ tools might also work. After that, clear your CMake cache and hit Configure again, and if it shows up in red, make sure that EQEMU_BUILD_LUA is checked and hit Configure once more.

This is how far I've gotten. I'll keep going on the set-up guide, but this error is fixed for me. Hopefully I don't run into anything else weird!
Old 08-31-2017, 05:53 PM
Xenuite
Fire Beetle

Can confirm Sorn's solution above. Downloaded CMake 3.8.2 and went into Visual Studio to download "Desktop development with C++". Compiled with no errors after that. I suspect 3.9.1 might have worked as well had I updated Visual Studio first, but haven't experimented with it.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:17 PM
Toony
Sarnak

Ok, making progress, 3rd (different) computer and I got farther than previously, here's the error message this time

Code:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137 (message):
  Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:377 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake:112 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  CMakeLists.txt:305 (FIND_PACKAGE)
Old 08-31-2017, 08:49 PM
Toony
Sarnak

Ok... I missed dependencies (yes I'm that guy)

after I installed them I got

Code:
The system is: Windows - 10.0.14393 - AMD64
Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" succeeded.
Compiler:  
Build flags: /DWIN32;/D_WINDOWS;/W3
Id flags:  

The output was:
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 15.3.409.57025 for .NET Framework
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:02 PM.
Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
PrepareForBuild:
  Creating directory "Debug\".
  Creating directory "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\".
InitializeBuildStatus:
  Creating "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
ClCompile:
  F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Oy- /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue CMakeCCompilerId.c
  CMakeCCompilerId.c
Link:
  F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:".\CompilerIdC.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /PDB:".\CompilerIdC.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:".\CompilerIdC.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH Debug\CMakeCCompilerId.obj
  CompilerIdC.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdC\.\CompilerIdC.exe
PostBuildEvent:
  for %%i in (cl.exe) do @echo CMAKE_C_COMPILER=%%~$PATH:i
  :VCEnd
  CMAKE_C_COMPILER=F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\cl.exe
FinalizeBuildStatus:
  Deleting file "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".
  Touching "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\CompilerIdC.lastbuildstate".
Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.
    0 Warning(s)
    0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.87

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "CompilerIdC.exe"

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "CompilerIdC.vcxproj"

The C compiler identification is MSVC, found in "C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/3.8.2/CompilerIdC/CompilerIdC.exe"

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" succeeded.
Compiler:  
Build flags: /DWIN32;/D_WINDOWS;/W3;/GR;/EHsc
Id flags:  

The output was:

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:03 PM.
Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
PrepareForBuild:
  Creating directory "Debug\".
  Creating directory "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\".
InitializeBuildStatus:
  Creating "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
ClCompile:
  F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Oy- /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp
  CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp
Link:
  F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:".\CompilerIdCXX.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /PDB:".\CompilerIdCXX.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:".\CompilerIdCXX.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH Debug\CMakeCXXCompilerId.obj
  CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdCXX\.\CompilerIdCXX.exe
PostBuildEvent:
  for %%i in (cl.exe) do @echo CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=%%~$PATH:i
  :VCEnd
  CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\cl.exe
FinalizeBuildStatus:
  Deleting file "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".
  Touching "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\CompilerIdCXX.lastbuildstate".
Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\3.8.2\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.
    0 Warning(s)
    0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.85

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "CompilerIdCXX.exe"

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj"

The CXX compiler identification is MSVC, found in "C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/3.8.2/CompilerIdCXX/CompilerIdCXX.exe"

Determining if the C compiler works passed with the following output:
Change Dir: C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community/MSBuild/15.0/Bin/MSBuild.exe" "cmTC_68761.vcxproj" "/p:Configuration=Debug" "/p:VisualStudioVersion=15.0"

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:04 PM.

Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_68761.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\".

Creating directory "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\".

Creating directory "cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\cmTC_68761.tlog\".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\cmTC_68761.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCCompiler.c

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.11.25507.1 for x86

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCCompiler.c

testCCompiler.c

Link:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_68761.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_68761.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_68761.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH   /machine:X86 cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\testCCompiler.obj

cmTC_68761.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_68761.exe

FinalizeBuildStatus:

Deleting file "cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\cmTC_68761.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".

Touching "cmTC_68761.dir\Debug\cmTC_68761.tlog\cmTC_68761.lastbuildstate".

Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_68761.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.94

Detecting C compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community/MSBuild/15.0/Bin/MSBuild.exe" "cmTC_4a9da.vcxproj" "/p:Configuration=Debug" "/p:VisualStudioVersion=15.0"

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:05 PM.

Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_4a9da.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\".

Creating directory "cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.tlog\".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\share\cmake-3.8\Modules\CMakeCCompilerABI.c"

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\share\cmake-3.8\Modules\CMakeCCompilerABI.c"

CMakeCCompilerABI.c

Link:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_4a9da.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_4a9da.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH   /machine:X86 cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\CMakeCCompilerABI.obj

cmTC_4a9da.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.exe

FinalizeBuildStatus:

Deleting file "cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".

Touching "cmTC_4a9da.dir\Debug\cmTC_4a9da.tlog\cmTC_4a9da.lastbuildstate".

Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_4a9da.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.96

Determining if the CXX compiler works passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community/MSBuild/15.0/Bin/MSBuild.exe" "cmTC_6c7c3.vcxproj" "/p:Configuration=Debug" "/p:VisualStudioVersion=15.0"

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:06 PM.

Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_6c7c3.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\".

Creating directory "cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.tlog\".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCXXCompiler.cxx

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCXXCompiler.cxx

testCXXCompiler.cxx

Link:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_6c7c3.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_6c7c3.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH   /machine:X86 cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\testCXXCompiler.obj

cmTC_6c7c3.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.exe

FinalizeBuildStatus:

Deleting file "cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".

Touching "cmTC_6c7c3.dir\Debug\cmTC_6c7c3.tlog\cmTC_6c7c3.lastbuildstate".

Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_6c7c3.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.97

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community/MSBuild/15.0/Bin/MSBuild.exe" "cmTC_da6d3.vcxproj" "/p:Configuration=Debug" "/p:VisualStudioVersion=15.0"

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:08 PM.

Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_da6d3.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\".

Creating directory "cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.tlog\".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\share\cmake-3.8\Modules\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp"

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\share\cmake-3.8\Modules\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp"

CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp

Link:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_da6d3.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_da6d3.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH   /machine:X86 cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.obj

cmTC_da6d3.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.exe

FinalizeBuildStatus:

Deleting file "cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".

Touching "cmTC_da6d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_da6d3.tlog\cmTC_da6d3.lastbuildstate".

Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_da6d3.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Detecting CXX [] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community/MSBuild/15.0/Bin/MSBuild.exe" "cmTC_b66d3.vcxproj" "/p:Configuration=Debug" "/p:VisualStudioVersion=15.0"

Build started 8/31/2017 8:47:09 PM.

Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_b66d3.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\".

Creating directory "cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.tlog\".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /GR /Fo"cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\vc141.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:queue C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

feature_tests.cxx

Link:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX86\x86\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_b66d3.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/EQ/Source/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTC_b66d3.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH   /machine:X86 cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\feature_tests.obj

cmTC_b66d3.vcxproj -> C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.exe

FinalizeBuildStatus:

Deleting file "cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild".

Touching "cmTC_b66d3.dir\Debug\cmTC_b66d3.tlog\cmTC_b66d3.lastbuildstate".

Done Building Project "C:\EQ\Source\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_b66d3.vcxproj" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alias_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignof
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attributes
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_auto_type
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals