Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Tools

Archive::Tools Archive area for Tools's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-27-2004, 07:25 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Default Dungeon Builder 1.1

Just a couple of changes:

1. You can now drag the plan view around with the right mouse button. Also updated the help file to reflect this.

2. Fixed a localization issue for European users.

I'm kind of anxious to see how this is working with OpenZone 4.4 since the changes to OZ are meant to make creating zones with Dungeon Builder (or any other 3D tools) a lot easier.

WC

You can get Dungeon Builder 1.1 here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ckage_id=34673
Old 07-27-2004, 07:38 AM
mattmeck

WOW WC you never stop amazing me, I cant wait to see the first 100% custom server someones builds with your tools. I have seen some of what can be done but a 100% custom world including Dungeons is gonna be sweet.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:43 AM
hypershadow66
Banned

Do you need a speciallized/customized Newzone enabled Compile of eqemu for these zone things to work?
Old 07-27-2004, 08:02 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Depends. If you want a *totally custom* server like EQ Anthology where there are no SOE zones, then you don't -- just export the zones with the same names as existing ones (e.g. commons, ecommons, etc.). If you want new zones to coexist with existing ones, then yes, you need ZoneProxy and a version of EQEmu that will talk to it. Now, if the FreakU eqclient team can get their client going, then it's a moot point since that client will be able to load any zone you throw at it.

I have a version of 0.5.5 that's compatible with ZoneProxy and a new version of ZoneProxy that works better than previous versions. I don't know if anyone besides me still has a 0.5.5-compatible client but just for kicks I'll release my version of EQEmu and ZP 1.4 so people can play with it.

WC
Old 07-29-2004, 09:02 AM
killspree
Dragon

Getting an error when trying to export to s3d that says "out of memory".
Old 07-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Hmmm. I just uploaded 1.2, so why don't you give that a try...

WC