Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:33 PM
winz
Fire Beetle

Default This number has been blacklisted for previous verification failures.

Hi I just came back after a long time away... lost my password and actually tried to come back a couple years ago but could not reset my password. But it looks like there is an SMS option now? I was hopeful!

Anyways, I tried to add my mobile # then got an error, I hit refresh, then back, then tried again... the number is definitely right but I only ever got an error until it said "This number has been blacklisted for previous verification failures."

So I was wondering what do I do now? And is this feature working to actually reset passwords?

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:02 AM
winz
Fire Beetle

I tried another number and this was the same error I first had...

We encountered an error sending the SMS Verification Code. Please verify the number and try again.

If this error persists, please post a petition.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:06 AM
terrellowens
Fire Beetle

I am having the same problem. No idea why it was blacklisted it said to try again and then said it was blacklisted.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:02 PM
winz
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrellowens View Post
I am having the same problem. No idea why it was blacklisted it said to try again and then said it was blacklisted.
Hey there... guess it's not just you/me then.

Please update here if you find a resolution!
Old 08-04-2016, 04:47 PM
dugg2
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrellowens View Post
Yeah, me too. I tried to reset my password with SMS which had worked in the past. I got just a blank white screen after hitting the 'Continue' button to send the SMS. So I tried again like 5 minutes later and got this blacklisted error. Seems like an issue with the SMS system... but who knows. I wish I could remember my password.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:38 PM
winz
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugg2 View Post
Yeah, me too. I tried to reset my password with SMS which had worked in the past. I got just a blank white screen after hitting the 'Continue' button to send the SMS. So I tried again like 5 minutes later and got this blacklisted error. Seems like an issue with the SMS system... but who knows. I wish I could remember my password.
So you were able to recover an old LS in the past?

It worked at some point?!