Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:31 PM
mastajon
Sarnak

Default Current Status of Raid Addicts

This is not a bash, flame or rant, just an announcement to the EQ emu community. If I am out of bounds here please delete the post and message me.

Raid addicts's Server admin has banned and treated its main community terribly the last few days because of a Binary blunder. He has treated the server players terribly giving them no answers when they ask about certain issues or just calls them various explicit names. Do not play on this server if you are looking for a good time. As you will be frustrated to the bitter end.

I am just giving out a general statement to the community to avoid this server at all costs.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Agreed, stopped playing it for a good reason. He does not simply care enough to reach out to the people who play on his server anymore.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:10 AM
mastajon
Sarnak

I along with his core community have just had enough with it. I figured I should inform the rest of the emu community too.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Stambo
Fire Beetle

if yall really are gone from there, can i have yalls accounts ? :p

as for me, I havent had no problems from ortenson, he still kind as ever, he takes a lot of flak from players and the people who got banned exploited, reason they was banned. check out the website, 1 guy admitted it and said he was sorry.

anyway mort had just put in a new binary code a week or 2 ago, had a lot of bugs so thigns was out of whack, he been busy fixing the bugs and it still working on em still, liek right now the ac is broken, he is working on that along with some dps bugs like the non-functionign ripostes.

people just dont have patience nowadays. =/
Old 01-20-2010, 09:32 PM
FFATMA
Fire Beetle

I know this is an old post but I wanted to state that I stopped playing KMRA a long time ago when he decided to nerf a weapon I was using because I was going to beat his friend to level cap on my monk. Then he rewarded that friend with an exclusive item for being the first monk to cap that level. It was a great server, but favoritism is horrible there. This was a few years ago.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Rogean
Administrator

Mortenson is an alcoholic, enough said.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 AM
mastajon
Sarnak

things are more or less better, mortenson is def a different kind of server op but the players are alot better.