Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:22 AM
Blakej0490
Fire Beetle

Default Cannot load into any connecting zones from Nektulos Forest

I've reinstalled the game 3 times and I placed all the necessary files that needed to be removed, but to no avail. I spawn into Nektulos forest and then the guards are about 50 paces away from the entrance as am I when I log in (dropping from the sky but not taking any damage in doing so.) However, I can't enter any connecting zone after I zone into Nektulos. Just walls or invisible walls that impede my movement into them.

Looks like I need a new set of replacement files for the zone, and perhaps Lavastorm as well if my luck remains the same on this front.

Please help, my setup was working for nearly 2 years and I am not sure where to begin, since I've already reinstalled and correctly applied the fixes that have been proveded so far.
Old 06-20-2022, 01:24 AM
Blakej0490
Fire Beetle

Looking forward to finding a fix for this, seeing as my necro is basically DOA in the zone without dying and going back to my spawn point. Then it all occurs again once I get into nektulos forest. The map is wrong too :(
Old 06-20-2022, 08:05 PM
Sturm
Hill Giant

Sounds like a client file issue. Are you playing on your own server or someone elses? Are you running the correct client for the server you are playing on?

Tags
nektulos zone out issues