Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 02-07-2022, 01:33 AM
markusdabrave
Sarnak

Default Tables Missing

I just got my Ubuntu PEQ server up and running and am getting a few table errors. They don't seem to impact anything but I don't like errors. Is there something I can do to fix these?

The first appears to be on startup:
Code:
World] [Info] Purging expired expeditions
[World] [MySQL Error] [1146] [Table 'eqemu.dynamic_zone_members' doesn't exist]
[SELECT expeditions.id, expeditions.dynamic_zone_id FROM expeditions LEFT JOIN dynamic_zones ON expeditions.dynamic_zone_id = dynamic_zones.id LEFT JOIN instance_list ON dynamic_zones.instance_id = instance_list.id LEFT JOIN ( SELECT dynamic_zone_id, COUNT(IF(is_current_member = TRUE, 1, NULL)) member_count FROM dynamic_zone_members GROUP BY dynamic_zone_id ) dynamic_zone_members ON dynamic_zone_members.dynamic_zone_id = expeditions.dynamic_zone_id WHERE instance_list.id IS NULL OR dynamic_zone_members.member_count IS NULL OR dynamic_zone_members.member_count = 0 OR (instance_list.start_time + instance_list.duration) <= UNIX_TIMESTAMP();]
[World] [Info] Purging expired instances
The second appears to be when zoning. Looks like whatever it is, it's the same table so I suspect they're related.

Code:
[Zone] [MySQL Error] [1146] [Table 'eqemu.dynamic_zone_members' doesn't exist]
[SELECT expeditions.id FROM expeditions INNER JOIN dynamic_zone_members ON expeditions.dynamic_zone_id = dynamic_zone_members.dynamic_zone_id WHERE dynamic_zone_members.character_id = 1 AND dynamic_zone_members.is_current_member = TRUE;]
Any suggestions?
Old 02-11-2022, 04:00 PM
markusdabrave
Sarnak

It was suggested that I run an update. Apparently, my eqemu_server.pl is borked for some reason. It's just an empty file. Is it on github somewhere I can re-download?
Old 02-11-2022, 04:04 PM
joligario
Developer

https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/blob...qemu_server.pl
Old 02-11-2022, 04:24 PM
markusdabrave
Sarnak

Thank you. I figured it had to be there somewhere.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:03 PM
markusdabrave
Sarnak

Just to update - this did indeed resolved the table issue. It also resolved my database schema conflict with the PEQ DE. Appreciate the help. Now I just need to figure out how to GM myself so I can do fun stuff in game.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:00 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by markusdabrave View Post
Now I just need to figure out how to GM myself so I can do fun stuff in game.
Just go into your database in the "account" table and set the status on your player account to 255. You can even do that while your toon is logged in, just have to zone once after.
Old 02-15-2022, 08:22 PM
markusdabrave
Sarnak

Ok so apparently I lied. I'm still getting an error. But at least I know the cause for it. It appears my expeditions table is empty. Is there a way I can inject the data in? After the database update my server screen doesn't sit there constantly updating like it used to, so I thought it was fixed. But I'm seeing it ingame in gmsay now. Looks like the dynamic_zones table has the same problem.