Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-06-2003, 03:34 PM
madmartin
Fire Beetle

Default No EverQuest Folder??

Hey all, i'm having a slight problem. I have EQEmu working on my laptop but it decided it doesn't want me to use a couple of the keys so i'm trying to install eq on this comp, well, i have it installed and i can play on the sony servers but I can't find the folder. I've looked everwhere and somehow it's not there. Anyone able to help?
Old 10-06-2003, 04:00 PM
EQDrew
Fire Beetle

Default Um..

Use the search tool and search for the "Everquest" folder...

Now come on..
Old 10-07-2003, 03:48 AM
junk
Fire Beetle

Seriously, you don't need to be running something like a server emulator if you don't even know how to find a directory on your machine....
Old 10-07-2003, 06:30 AM
Memener
Dragon

best way to find the EverQuest folder is to find the shortcut on the dest top or start menu. right click on it and go to properties. Then go to find target.

Here is a screen shot to help you

http://www.memener.com/sw.JPG

Thanks to Imageshack.us for free image hosting!
Old 10-07-2003, 09:18 AM
madmartin
Fire Beetle

I never said I was going to run a server, where'd you come up with that? someone needs to learn how to read. and my comp it totally screwed up, yesterday when i was installing EQ it was telling me repeatedly to put in disk 0 of the Trilogy...