Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-05-2004, 05:08 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

Default Is there a Final Fantasy XI emulator?

or anything similar like something that allows you to view the in-game models or the zones?
Old 07-05-2004, 05:21 AM
mattmeck

This is an EQ site, want stuff for other games? www.google.com is your friend.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:38 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

thnx asshole. i've never heard of Google.com
Old 07-05-2004, 06:48 AM
ryder911
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinforever
Maybe you should do a search or read up a little. This is a EVERQUEST emulator site. And it has been said before, don't post about other emulators, and if your going to put it in off-topic.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:46 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

God damn you people are so uptight. Just over-look the damn post if you can't help me out.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:01 AM
govtcheeze
Hill Giant

Quote:
You have heard of this thing called the internet, right?

Developer of the original (circa 2004):
Loots v2.0, bitch!
Faction v1.0, bitch!
Magelo-like clone v0.3, bitch!
Zone geometry and spawn/path viewer, bitch!
Old 07-05-2004, 08:07 AM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinforever
God damn you people are so uptight. Just over-look the damn post if you can't help me out.
Sorry I have a thing against people who are too lazy to help themselves, you dont like the way people are here so dont post here.

You violate the forum rules and get mad when people dont respond the way you want, get over yourself you arent the center of the universe and noone is here to serve you.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:49 AM
aendaar
Sarnak

anyway, as we all know, FFXI sucks to much to be emulated..that is reserved for good games...
Old 07-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Jagovski
Fire Beetle

WOW! Did you guys jump down his throat! :evil:

I understand that he may have asked a question that doesn't belong on these forums, but we could be at least a little more compassionate and politely tell him questions like that aren't allowed here, or to go use a search engine as this site is for EQ emulation only. I mean perhaps he figured that since this is a MMORPG emulation site for EQ there may be a few of us who enjoy other MMORPG emulation projects as well. Anyhow, due to the vicious and un-necessary responses by a few of the posts above, I felt compelled to contact an old friend who loves FF online and runs a UO emulated Shard. He plays FF online all night, damn bum Anyhow, he gave me a link to a fairly new Final Fantasy emulation project. I'll include the link here. I hope this helps you odinforever, and that this takes away a little of the anger caused by the previous, cruel responses to your question! I haven't looked at the site much because I was NEVER a FF fan.

Final Phantasie Off-Line
Old 07-05-2004, 04:04 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

hahaha odinforever you are so gay. and you say we over react
Old 07-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Xabob
Discordant

Yes i must say

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET BUDDY
[12:38] <RangerDown> I watched Napoleon Dynamite the other day
[12:39] <Xabob> omg
[12:39] <Xabob> want me to shoot you now?
[12:39] <RangerDown> and the first words out of my mouth at the start were:
[12:39] <RangerDown> Hey I bet Rog looks like that

Old 07-05-2004, 04:33 PM
mattmeck

Jagovski read my first responce here ill quote it

Quote:
This is an EQ site, want stuff for other games? www.google.com is your friend.
How else do you want stuff? Sugar coated? I wasnt rude I didnt call him names I didnt go off on him. HE responded by a personal attack on me and cursing which shows his childish mentality, thats when people went off on him not before.

EDIT
May as well add it is 100% aparent he didnt look or read anything at all, cause these questions are answered here 2-3 times a month and all he had to do was search, that and questions like this belong in off topic ( this is a prime example of what it is for ) so he didnt even bother reading the sites rules.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:45 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

U people are gay, bored, and have nothing better to do than flame some guy that asks a little fucking question hoping someone can help point me out. I was being sarcastic about not knowing about google.com if you 11-year-olds didn't get it. U don't think I'd already tried search sites? Or are you people just bitter cause you are opposed to any MMORPG that isn't Everquest? Get lives!
Old 07-06-2004, 05:46 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

U people are gay, bored, and have nothing better to do than flame some guy that asks a little fucking question hoping someone can help point me out. I was being sarcastic about not knowing about google.com if you 11-year-olds didn't get it. U don't think I'd already tried search sites? Or are you people just bitter cause you are opposed to any MMORPG that isn't Everquest? Sure it's not nearly as good as EQ but I've already seen everything in EQ and I wanted to check out FF XI. Get lives!

FYI X-Scythe, you are ugly.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:51 AM
rizzen04
Hill Giant

Quote:
FYI X-Scythe, you are ugly.
Was that really worth a double post? Why not edit your previous post?
If it doesn