Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

This server is unfortunately closed. Sign-off message can be found here: http://bloodandrank.forumatic.com/vi....php?f=1&t=827

Special thanks to all those who believed and helped with this project. I don't want to list off names as some prefer anonymity but i'll always know who went out of their way to help a fledgling server-op/developer. Much love, many thanks, and good luck!
Old 02-12-2016, 03:35 PM
provocating
Demi-God

I really think you guys are just really frustrated. The players loved the server and what it meant. I suggest just taking a step back, breath and assess the situation again.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:46 AM
Gregalimule
Fire Beetle

Bummed as hell. Solid server. RIP
Old 02-15-2016, 02:02 PM
microlo
Sarnak

This was one of the best servers I ever played on, but it has ended =(.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:46 PM
rumva
Fire Beetle

weeee Apple says the server is back up --- come on home guys
Old 03-17-2016, 08:20 PM
xcolbdoggx
Fire Beetle

Default not worth your time, play elsewhere.

Sadly the server is not worth your time, these GMs are clowns and failed the server once and already failed the new server by not clearing out all the tons of gear that they made onto it that has ruined the server. There are much better servers out there, stay clear.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcolbdoggx View Post
Sadly the server is not worth your time, these GMs are clowns and failed the server once and already failed the new server by not clearing out all the tons of gear that they made onto it that has ruined the server. There are much better servers out there, stay clear.
For reference this player heralded the doom of our server, now that it's back he's confused why he's banned for the multiple cheating offenses we found after thoroughly auditing our Hax table. Glad to not have him and his back on our server.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:27 AM
xcolbdoggx
Fire Beetle

First off how did I herald the doom of the server? I offered advice that would have greatly improved the server. Also I quit the server at least a month before you took the server offline. I was banned not for cheating but after posting in the forums that I wasn't surprised to see the server being taken down and that no one listened to my advice. I am not back in fact I only logged in after receiving a email from you saying the server was back and to see if any of the old core group of players still played and to say hi. Also how did I cheat in multiple ways? I did not cheat at all, my gear sucked and I was only lvl 51. Anyways I've retired from EQ all together. You lost a lot of good players by taking it down and now that you realize it your trying to go back to where it left off after you realized your new server idea wouldn't of worked. Since you censor your forums and lie repeatedly I can only now offer my opinion here. Take it or leave it but I would play elsewhere.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:01 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

I'm pretty sure I heralded the doom of this server, with my mass cheating and haxx.

either that, or tons of bug fixes. Not sure which one you'll be happy to tell the public.

GG on making Ganja quit, that was lulz, you fucking trashed a good person because your elitist attitude (more like bi-polar teenage attitude) took hold.

All you did was hand items out and buff players, saying "I HAD A DREAM" while others work on your shit.

Then get mad because you can't figure out how to remove the LDON camps, whereas I showed you a query to do it.

But meh, keep blaming others for your fuck ups, maybe bernie sanders will make THF or EZ share their code for you.

P.S Easter Egg Bombs buddy.

Closed Thread