Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:20 AM
Movement
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
You didn't have to.. Servers free.

He said he'd talk to you but you don't want that just more attention it seems. People like you make server ops burn out.
See my response at bottom.
Btw people like you make people not want to complain and just quit without giving feedback or a reason why so the server owner never knows why people wont play his server.

See? I can attack people too unprovoked.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

Talk about a bowel Movement....
Look buddy, now you're just being plain stupid. You wrote out 3 big chapters this morning all about how the world is out to get you, but no matter how you're interpreting what people are trying to say to you, nobody was attacking you or ganging up on you. You're hanging out in a community that involves collaborative communication for anything to get done in a constructive way, but you've made it quite obvious, you're not interested in going that route. Don't expect anyone to cooperate with you until you become a little more reasonable. Even Maze was trying to give you good advice, but you don't want to listen to anyone. I can almost guarantee, this is about as far as you're going to get with your issues in that frame of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movement View Post
You know what maze? You are a fucking asshole. You come into my post and flame me and talk shit to me while you are talking shit to Kinglycrab
Quote:
I am not attacking anyone personally but I am getting attacked. Yeah, thats gonna make people want to play on this server.....

I feel like I am being ganged up on. What would you do if you felt the same way?...

Thanks guys for attacking me.....
Quote:
Btw people like you make people not want to complain and just quit without giving feedback or a reason why so the server owner never knows why people wont play his server.

See? I can attack people too unprovoked.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:32 AM
lgsource1
Fire Beetle

Can someone please lock this thread..
Old 09-20-2019, 12:27 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgsource1 View Post
Can someone please lock this thread..
Why? The server owner isn't doing anything wrong.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:31 PM
Sturm
Hill Giant

Honest feedback met with hostility from other players. It's great you guys are passionate about the server, but I don't see why you feel the need to lash out on a dude for expressing his opinion's and observations.
Feedback is just that, feedback.
Server Dev's/Owner's can choose to act upon that feedback or ignore it depending on their personal vision for their server.
I can't speak for Shodai of course, but I would assume like me he appreciates all forms of feedback and carefully weighs his decisions based on his own criteria.
I didn't read anything in Movements original post that I would consider a personal attack on anyone. Unlike what he got in return for his honest opinions and feedback about a server he did enjoy.

Ah well, there's no such thing as bad publicity after-all. Cool server Shodai, I have enjoyed the bit of time I spent playing there.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
You know what maze? You are a fucking asshole. You come into my post and flame me and talk shit to me while you are talking shit to Kinglycrab over here: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41696

And here: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...t=41696&page=3

To which he responded that you were caughton his server AFK MACROING. Look bro, I know you are salty cause you got caught doing something you werent supposed to be doing and breaking the rules, and trying to cop out by saying "well everyone else in T10 was doing it..", and then giving him shit about HIS server and then coming here giving me shit because I am giving negative feedback to Shodai and trying to tell him what he needs to do to save his server. Yeah, that just shows me what kind of individual you are. Before you flame me or someone else again, why not taking a hard look in the mirror. Dont attack me again. Welcome to ignore asshole.
Dang, hurt your damn feelings that you searched for almost 2 year old posts!

Kingly and I are friends bud, everything said on the forum was said directly to him.

But it was true, he fixed his "god damn code".

Go take a stock version of PEQ and play your own server. Keep bitchin'

Old 02-27-2020, 08:38 PM
Shodai82
Sarnak

I've implemented a new form of progression called Transmuting. It's a really massive update, but essentially you can take items throughout the world and break them down into materials which can then be used to craft all kinds of useful items and clickies. A full list of the current transmute items and a brief overview of the system can be found here:

http://ultimateeq.com/phpbb3/viewtop...178&p=268#p268

I've also updated end-game melee & caster damage, done quite a bit of cleanup, and much more. All is listed in the post above.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:05 PM
lgsource1
Fire Beetle

Looks awesome - Your server is amazing sir! I think its time blow the dust off my toons.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Shodai82
Sarnak

Sounds good!

FYI I added a DPS parser in the Guild Lobby - He will send you to a parsing zone and record all top parses for everyone to see. Pretty fun to watch the leaderboard.

I've also done a significant tuning of all end-game classes and zones FYI.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:05 PM
Shodai82
Sarnak

I've just released Hardcore Season 2 for those interested. It will run until May 1st.

Tags
custom content, progression