Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:22 PM
LostInTheWoods
Fire Beetle

Question What Server do you miss?

I am just curious what people's favorite servers were before they disappeared. Here are the servers I used to play that were pretty beast.

Blood of the Akkadian was by far one of my favorite servers, I loved the story behind the game play and the very custom feel of the game, I . Overall just a really well put-together server.

The Order of Sin is also another server I miss, only real PVP server I ever played on but I loved the 3.0-4.0's and the difficulty level. Grim was one of the coolest GM's I have ever met

So I am just curious what other players have to think about previous servers they used to play that have gone dark
Old 07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

I believe Krushers non-legit was my favorite by far was so much fun =D then turned into scars of amerous they did not disapear but i upgraded to SoD and they are titanium only still running 7.0.0 i wish they would upgrade

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheWoods View Post
I am just curious what people's favorite servers were before they disappeared. Here are the servers I used to play that were pretty beast.

Blood of the Akkadian was by far one of my favorite servers, I loved the story behind the game play and the very custom feel of the game, I . Overall just a really well put-together server.

The Order of Sin is also another server I miss, only real PVP server I ever played on but I loved the 3.0-4.0's and the difficulty level. Grim was one of the coolest GM's I have ever met

So I am just curious what other players have to think about previous servers they used to play that have gone dark
Well it may be good news for you that I am working on bringing BotA back in a certain form. I'll announce it fully when I feel it is the right time.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:02 PM
LostInTheWoods
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
Well it may be good news for you that I am working on bringing BotA back in a certain form. I'll announce it fully when I feel it is the right time.
That is very good news Ive been looking for a home server for quite a bit of time now.

I've looked through old forum posts and saw alot about Krusher's Server, but I must've joined after they changed it because I never saw it :P
Old 07-01-2011, 10:15 PM
trevius
Developer

My favorite dead server is Zeb. Jibbatwinkers had some pretty creative ideas and inspired a lot of the regular custom features you see in many of the current custom servers out there.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Bristlebane[nj]
Sarnak

Zebuxoruk!
Old 07-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Rolando
Fire Beetle

zeb was the best for me as well.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:10 AM
notknowing
Sarnak

Agreed, Zeb was great.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:16 AM
bufferofnewbies
Hill Giant

S2K: ever kick a mob so hard that it knocks the server for a loop?
Old 07-03-2011, 04:14 PM
jabedoben
Sarnak

Definitely Last World.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Tadzzio
Fire Beetle

I MISS ZEBUXORUK THE ORIGINAL was so leet, i had so much fun on that server, was the only custom i actually would put time into, and man, it was beautiful. I did love GuildWars and a few others though, but
Old 08-04-2011, 04:32 PM
helman
Sarnak

Blood of the Akkadian was a great server, I loved the campaign. It was all custom. I've never seen a server like BoTA.

Akka I can not wait for it to come back up.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:02 AM
Katinka
Fire Beetle

Zeb was awesome, wish someone would do something like that.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:46 AM
Kingmen30264
Hill Giant

I have to agree with most of everyone here. Zeb Server was the best that I ever played on, wish he would return his server... a couple years and still missing it............

Then it was Order of Sin.... I still talk to Grim from time to time, he is working on his own custom game, and that is why he stopped, but yeah, I loved the way it was all working on his server, the quests (Specially the one with Firionia Vie xD [First task, not second]), and then the weapons/epics he was designing were going to be pretty 1337.... But yeah...

I miss them both pretty regularly. Played for a minute on EZ, and then moved down to Akkadius...... Maybe we'll find something that helps bring back the good ol' memories
Old 08-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Lane
Sarnak

Blood of the akkadin was great! I remember the first time seeing high keep and my jaw dropped. Loved the set up and how you had to climb up