Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Pikey
Fire Beetle

Default EQ Relapse Server

Hey, I seen it was invitation only...sooo could I get an invite?
Old 04-24-2020, 12:28 AM
So_1337
Dragon

Sure, but don't expect much =P Just tinkering around after many years away. Mainly trying to see what the bot system is capable of. I'm trying to lure a few friends into playing as well, but not really counting on it.

It's classic-ish. #peqzone on a 3-minute timer. 4x XP. All items droppable. This was started from a very recent PEQ database, so trying to clean things up as I go. (Zone timers, removing improper spawns and drops for the era, etc.)

I was able to find a lot of my queries from the last time I went down this road, though that was about 12 years ago. This project's come a long way since then =)

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see.

For sake of transparency:

Code:
-- Allow the peqzone command
UPDATE command_settings SET access = 0 WHERE command = 'peqzone';

-- Lock to classic
UPDATE variables SET value = 0 WHERE varname = 'Expansions';

-- Remove global loot that was added later (Defiance sets)
UPDATE global_loot SET enabled = '0';

-- Server ruleset tweaks
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'true' WHERE rule_name = 'Bots:AllowCamelCaseNames' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'true' WHERE rule_name = 'Bots:BotLevelsWithOwner' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'true' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:EnableHungerPenalties' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = '51' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:MaxExpLevel' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = '51' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:MaxLevel' AND ruleset_id = 1;
--UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'true' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:RestrictSpellScribing' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'false' WHERE rule_name = 'World:EnableReturnHomeButton' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = 'false' WHERE rule_name = 'World:EnableTutorialButton' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = '0' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ExpansionSettings' AND ruleset_id = 1;
UPDATE rule_values SET rule_value = '180' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:PEQZoneReuseTime' AND ruleset_id = 1;

-- Set accurate respawn times for the following zones
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 990 WHERE zone = 'guktop';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1110 WHERE zone = 'najena';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 400 WHERE zone = 'warrens';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1320 WHERE zone = 'runnyeye';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1320 WHERE respawntime < 7000 AND zone = 'permafrost';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1320 WHERE respawntime < 7000 AND zone = 'soldungb';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1290 WHERE respawntime < 5000 AND zone = 'hole';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1320 WHERE respawntime < 5000 AND zone = 'kedge';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1320 WHERE respawntime < 3000 AND zone = 'unrest';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 360 WHERE respawntime < 4000 AND zone = 'oot';
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 1080 WHERE respawntime < 4000 AND zone = 'soldunga';

-- Set the respawn times for most bosses to 18 hours and repop them if they're dead
UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 64800 WHERE respawntime > 64800;
UPDATE spawn2 SET variance = 0 WHERE variance > 0;
UPDATE spawn2 SET timeleft = 0 WHERE timeleft > 0;

-- Allow the rogue epic to be equipped in the range slot
UPDATE items SET slots = 26624 WHERE name = 'Ragebringer';

-- Give the Robe of Living Fungus regen like in the old days
UPDATE items SET regen = 15 WHERE name = 'Robe of Living Fungus';

-- Change Circlet of Shadows to Circlet of Shadow
UPDATE lootdrop_entries SET item_id = 14730 WHERE item_id = 29400 AND lootdrop_id = 3628;
UPDATE lootdrop_entries SET item_id = 14730 WHERE item_id = 29400 AND lootdrop_id = 23287;

-- Change Fungi Covered Great Staff to Fungus Covered Great Staff
UPDATE lootdrop_entries SET item_id = 10895 WHERE item_id = 11058 AND lootdrop_id = 410;

-- Set the Evil Eye in Guk to drop the Bag of Sewn Evil Eye 75% and Manastone 25%
UPDATE lootdrop_entries SET chance = 75 WHERE lootdrop_id = 18855 AND item_id = 17354;
INSERT INTO lootdrop_entries VALUES (18855,13401,1,0,25,0.0,0,127,1);

-- Remove the NO DROP tag from all items
UPDATE items SET nodrop = 1 WHERE nodrop = 0;

-- Make the Ghoul Assassin drop the Guise of the Deceiver rather than the Mask of Deception
UPDATE lootdrop_entries SET item_id = 2469 WHERE item_id = 2472;

-- Put the old graphic on Zlandicar's Heart
UPDATE items SET idfile = 'IT192' WHERE id = 26009;
Old 04-29-2020, 02:23 PM
boweq
Hill Giant

Nice, Omens included? not many omens servers about :~( apart from PEQ really