Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-04-2005, 02:31 AM
billhugh
Fire Beetle

Default Two Questions

1. When they release EqEmu, why is it that they don't ever put the current version up on Sourceforge? (It always seems to be 1 or 2 versions later)

2. I had to patch a couple of weeks ago because I didn't have the game installed. Are they still working on getting a working version for the Latest EQ Patch? Will it just show up in the server list? (I tried the test server, but it didn't seem to be working.)

Thanks
Sar
Old 09-04-2005, 06:20 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Answer to question 1
Heloo! Im on your side! And I have about ten more why questions but I wont list them LOL.

Answer to question 2
PEQ was testing live but I didnt see it there last night. I assume you tried to get into Father Nitwits Test. I think he has that set up for his local IP only.
As I said in another post I keep mine on locked even though no one can get in anyway. Just so people dont waste their time trying.