Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 02-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Esildor
Hill Giant

Default Two/Three Users on One IP

Wondering if my brothers and I could have the privelage of being able to have 3 different accounts going from one IP, I'm not sure of my third brothers accounts name and hes in bed right now so I can't ask...

I can tell you my LS account name and one of my other brothers at this time, I don't know if I should post that here or not...

Let me know please , Would be nice to be able to play together!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 AM
pfyon
Discordant

Gotta post this on the server that you're playing on.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Esildor
Hill Giant

where do I post? can't find a forum for the server
Old 02-17-2010, 05:56 PM
rcosner
Fire Beetle

Wait, how many brothers do you have? In the other post its you and your 2 brothers want to play, now you can't ask your third brother something because he is in bed. Sounds like someone just wants to box on the 1999 server to me, my BS meter is flashing red here. If your telling the truth, that means there are 4 of you and one doesn't play, which is possible, but I still don't buy it. It's probably more likely that your just not used to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd brother terminology because you never had to use it before, because you really don't have 2 or 3 brothers that want to play EQ, your just 1 guy that wants to box 3 characters.

Say hi to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd brothers for me!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Randymarsh9
Dragon

...Burn....
Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Tilar
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcosner View Post
Wait, how many brothers do you have? In the other post its you and your 2 brothers want to play, now you can't ask your third brother something because he is in bed........
He is still only asking for 3 accounts from one IP which would account for him and his two brothers and it's not uncommon for families to have 3 children. Not everyone wants to screw the system.

My suggestion to him would be to just find another server that will allow them all to play. There are plenty to go around.