Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Completed

Quests::Completed This is where Completed quests are.

Old 02-29-2008, 04:29 PM
shaznito
Sarnak

Default Quest::The Fishslayers

This part is meant for Marshall Lanena.
Code:
#############
#Quest Name:The Fishslayers
#Author:Shaznito
#NPCs Involved:Fiddy Bobick, Marshall Lanena
#Items Involved:Bag of Piranha Teeth, Piranha Bag, Piranha Tooth
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 

if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hello. $name.  I am Lanena Wickystick. marshal of all Vale concerns.  If there are any troubles brewing in our fine town which concern the Guardians of the Vale. please inform me.  You must be a [new deputy] or are you an [outsider]?");
}

if($text=~/I am a new deputy/i && $faction < 5 && $faction > 2){
quest::say("It is good to see such fine stock in the ranks of the Guardians.  Being new. there is much to learn. in battle and in life itself.  If you are not presently obligated. we have need of you here in the hollow.  There seems to be a [small problem].");
}

if($text=~/I am a new deputy/i && $faction == 5){
quest::say("You are in good standing with the Guardians of the Vale. Continue with your good work and then we may speak.");
}

if($text=~/I am an outsider/i){
quest::say("Well. then!! You should not be in here.  This place is restricted to all outsiders.  You will leave at once!  Thank you and good day.");
}

if($text=~/what small problem/i){
quest::say("For months. Fiddy Bobick has petitioned the marshals to assist him with a problem he has.  With the addition of new deputies such as yourself. we can now give him the assistance he requires.  Just go down to Bobick's shop near the lake.  Tell him I sent you.");
}

if($text=~/what rantho rapier/i){
quest::say("The Rantho Rapier was crafted by the great blacksmith Rantho Goobler.  It was designed for use by the warriors of the wee folk.  With its light weight and special two-hand hilt, it becomes a formidable weapon in the hands of our younger deputies.  Only a [new deputy] has the right to earn one.");

}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13929 => 1)){ 
 quest::say("'What was I thinking?!! Piranha are coming downstream and eating our supply of fish! We have never had a problem like this!!  Where are these little beasts coming from?  For now we must collect more. Take this bag. Collect enough teeth to fill the bag. Don't worry, if it takes a while I shall reward you with the [Rantho Rapier].  We will need to examine the teeth."); 

quest::summonitem(17968);
 quest::faction(133,10);
 quest::faction(208,10); 
 quest::faction(316,10);  
 quest::faction(218,10); 
 quest::faction(88,-10);
 quest::givecash(0,1,0,0);
 quest::exp(20);
 } 
 elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 12155 => 1)){
 quest::say("Fine work. We shall continue to study these and shall determine if we need to seek the source.");

quest::summonitem(5423);
 quest::faction(133,15);
 quest::faction(208,15); 
 quest::faction(316,15);  
 quest::faction(218,15); 
 quest::faction(88,-20);
 quest::givecash(0,0,2,0);
 quest::exp(20);

} else { 
  #do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
  plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Warrior');
  plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
  quest::say("I have no need for this item $name, you can have it back.");
 }
}

#END of FILE Zone:rivervale  ID:19061 -- Marshal_Lanena

This part is for Fiddy Bobick.

Code:
#############
#Quest Name:The Fishslayers
#Author:Shaznito
#NPCs Involved:Fiddy Bobick, Marshall Lanena
#Items Involved:Bag of Piranha Teeth, Piranha Bag, Piranha Tooth
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 

if($text=~/Hail/i){

quest::say("Ahoy. mate!! The name's Fiddy Bobick! Perhaps you've heard of me.. the greatest halfling to sail the seas of Norrath? I have been to the North. South. East and West. and thank Prexus. I have survived it all!  Why I have returned to this little hollow is a wonder to me. Obviously. the salty air finally got to my brain!");

}

if($text=~/marshall lanena sent me/i){

quest::say("Well. it's about blasted time!  The ship was about to sink.  Wickystick finally managed to send the troops in!  The problem. mate. is piranha !!  What?!!  That's what I said.  Piranha!  The lake is infested with the little buggers.  More and more every sunrise.  They're chomping down all our food supply.  You have gotta get your can in the drink and kill them.  Take one of their teeth to old Wickystick and see what she has to say about Fiddy then!  I will also give you some booty for any teeth you pull out of this river.  Well. get going. Deputy $name!"); 

}

}

sub EVENT_ITEM {

if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13929 => 1)){ 
 quest::say("Whew!! We are sure on the way to saving this village, pal! They're gonna erect a statue in our names.  Fishslayers is what we are!  Let's keep up the good work!");
}
 quest::faction(218,5);
 quest::faction(77,5); 
 quest::faction(133,5);  
 quest::faction(208,5); 
 quest::faction(48,-5);
 quest::givecash(0,8,1,0);
 quest::exp(15);

}

#END of FILE Zone:rivervale  ID:19086 -- Fiddy_Bobick
Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Nice work. The id for Piranha Tooth was incorrect, it should be 13870. In cases where two items have the same name, use Lucy to determine which is which. Lucy gives you info about what drops it in-game, and that makes it easier. Our DB had both teeth listed on the loot tables for the NPCs, but I corrected that. I also added the Tooth/bag combine.