Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default A Little T5 released

Working on releasing a few T5 events not related to progression..

Stop on in and check us out, Returning players ? You may enjoy some of the new changes..

www.raidaddicts.org
Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
carpediembr
Fire Beetle

Do you really need to make a new topic every update your server has? Why not make an official topic and update there?
Old 03-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Soulcold
Sarnak

Only changes I'm aware of are the guks being removed from ChardokB and North Ro, what else has changed? Should list some of those before peeps go to log in for sure.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:42 PM
KingMort
Banned

Not a bad idea also as for guks that was unintentional will fix today

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediembr View Post
Do you really need to make a new topic every update your server has? Why not make an official topic and update there?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Soulcold
Sarnak

So far the mob in Kael is pretty impossible, and I'm not sure why. It literally 3 shot Devo, the most geared tank on the server. That's not fun, that's just boring. That was with slow/cripple btw.

Tier 5 won't bring players back if its impossible to kill things without using 3 clerics spamming heals, it will just make them want to stay away and not touch it with a 50 foot pole.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 PM
KingMort
Banned

Devo is a Shadow Knight, do you expect to face new content using a knight as a tank ? Their defensive ability is 35% less powerful than a Warrior at least man. As I said before too in another post this Tier bring's back RAIDS, I saw your attempts with your boxed cleric, and 15 players that will not suffice! Your going to need a Warrior, your going to need more clerics, and a better strategy than ZERGING it

Have fun, trust me the loots will be worth the effort, Looks like they took down Velks already so that's one down, I'll be releasing more ASAP!

Morty
Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default Statue Down

Update :

Once people combined forces, and used a Warrior tank , the result was a Dead Statue, of course the IDOL and AoW will be ahead.

Old 03-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

Is it just me or is that one guy's last name "the fuck you ranger from hell"? That's pretty funny, I want a last name. D:
Old 03-11-2013, 10:52 PM
KingMort
Banned

LOL didn't see that but yes I think so
Old 03-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

How'd he even get that? I don't remember being able to actually get custom surnames. D:
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
KingMort
Banned

Old 03-12-2013, 03:19 AM
Soulcold
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMort View Post
Devo is a Shadow Knight, do you expect to face new content using a knight as a tank ? Their defensive ability is 35% less powerful than a Warrior at least man. As I said before too in another post this Tier bring's back RAIDS, I saw your attempts with your boxed cleric, and 15 players that will not suffice! Your going to need a Warrior, your going to need more clerics, and a better strategy than ZERGING it

Have fun, trust me the loots will be worth the effort, Looks like they took down Velks already so that's one down, I'll be releasing more ASAP!

Morty
I'm sure your unannounced nerf of the Idol before they went and killed it didn't help at all though right? Devo getting smacked for 120K+ and Muffin getting hit for 37 on average isn't because Warriors are better, don't even start with that shit until you actually understand how SKs work on your server.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:28 AM
KingMort
Banned

Oh no, I don't understand SK's on my server, I only made all their spells, I totally don't understand them..

Do you know how to read spells? Please investigate for yourself if you want it's all real simple.

I will narrow it down so you don't have to :

SK DISC : -43
WAR DISC: -58

Have a great rest of your day! Thank you for derailing my post. Appreciate it.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Adele
Fire Beetle

Wow T5 mobs now released, that's great Mortenson. I'm personally surprised You got anything new done with all the new build issues. You've been dealing with and server upgrades. I personally know you'd been hard at work on loot tables, class balancing, new bard spells, and content adjusting for lower tiers and population. I've been impressed at the amount of time you've taken on them alone.

I know I cannot tank the new mobs, I'm still working on t2 and starting t3. I have however been grouped with the top warrior and Knight tanks on KMRA and am Impressed with both players. I've seen both in action and can say first hand each as skills and a lot of gear and know how. As close as they are the Warrior does tank a bit better. Like on live though, some attack types the Knight seems just as well.
Anyways, I posting to congratulate you on the start of making things new and exciting again for older players. I'm sure 1 or 2 people in this thread cannot do the events but seem to have a great interest in them. Which I find odd, and Interesting at the same time.

I'm happy for You and can not wait to have a chance at them myself someday.

Cheers,
Adele
Old 03-13-2013, 02:23 AM
BlackSunGM
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMort View Post
Oh no, I don't understand SK's on my server, I only made all their spells, I totally don't understand them..

Do you know how to read spells? Please investigate for yourself if you want it's all real simple.

I will narrow it down so you don't have to :

SK DISC : -43
WAR DISC: -58

Have a great rest of your day! Thank you for derailing my post. Appreciate it.
So giving sk's stonewall totally helps with the balance issue of making warriors better. mm yup sounds right