Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 12-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

The DH Patcher functions but I have no idea if their webserver is still running.

EQVerCheck 1 & 2 -do- generate a valid SEQ number, if you still have those versions.

The suggest LS option in EQVerCheck 2 and 3.x.0 do not work because initially the source the information to suggest an LS from was downloaded from Scorpious2k, but after their C&D shut down their webserver, we moved to mirror1.awhiteflame.net. But after the datacenter hosting that caught fire, we moved to eqemulator.net, which is why 3.1.1 is the only working version for Suggest LS. They all provide valid SEQ numbers though, and the information on the website is still valid which is why I keep it on the site.

Quote:
guess thats the way utils go these days.
if anyone has this let me know.
Yeah, fires at datacenters, whats become of this world.

The Dark Horizons patcher does not work because Dark Horizons is not running their patch server at the moment, and providing a link to this, currently running or not, would result in a ban due to its nature.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.

Last edited by Cisyouc; 12-06-2005 at 03:36 PM..
Old 12-09-2005, 01:34 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisyouc
The DH Patcher functions but I have no idea if their webserver is still running.

EQVerCheck 1 & 2 -do- generate a valid SEQ number, if you still have those versions.

The suggest LS option in EQVerCheck 2 and 3.x.0 do not work because initially the source the information to suggest an LS from was downloaded from Scorpious2k, but after their C&D shut down their webserver, we moved to mirror1.awhiteflame.net. But after the datacenter hosting that caught fire, we moved to eqemulator.net, which is why 3.1.1 is the only working version for Suggest LS. They all provide valid SEQ numbers though, and the information on the website is still valid which is why I keep it on the site.

Yeah, fires at datacenters, whats become of this world.

The Dark Horizons patcher does not work because Dark Horizons is not running their patch server at the moment, and providing a link to this, currently running or not, would result in a ban due to its nature.
if thats the case then why is HPatcher a sticky ? hmmmm
I didnt want the files I wanted to look at the source code actually.
I found something along that line posted in another thread but it don;t function properly with XP.
Im learning to build my own componets from the cut copy and paste school
of the internet.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 12-09-2005, 01:56 AM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdabbs65
if thats the case then why is HPatcher a sticky ? hmmmm
well that would be because HPatcher has no files, it is simply a tool for people who customize stuff to use, i.e. custom music, custom modles ect.

HPatcher itself holds no warez, and is not "intended" to, however server owners that choose to host warez with it know they cant link it or talk about it here.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:35 AM
mrea
Discordant

Just checking version number:

Mine are as follows
Version Number: SEQ45867
Extended Version Number: EQ3C903E04AB2F04B577F25EA81E2727A6B8291587

Anyone else have the same? For some reason I'm having trouble playing on my server however I can play on PEQ, Fibbon's, etc so I guess this cant be the problem

Thanks

Old 12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

mrea: That is a valid SEQ number for 0.6.2/0.6.3, so, I'm not sure whats up there.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Denethor72
Fire Beetle

Default EQEMU version?

This is the information I get when I run EQVerCheck; when I click 'suggest LS' it says that it doesn't recognize my version of the client. Which version of EQEmu should I be using to be able to connect? I looked at the eqmain.dll file, and it was modified last on 5/18/2004, if that's any help. I've been trying to use the 5.5 version, but I still haven't been able to login.

Version Number: SEQBD167
Extended Version Number: EQ281B89CB0B9DAFBDC85336D11E2727A6B8291587
Old 02-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Klinkx
Fire Beetle

am i able to do anything mine says

Version Number: SEQ6A167
Extended Version Number: EQ5524BCA6EA9BDF0ADAABB6C11E2727A6B8291587
Old 02-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkx
am i able to do anything mine says

Version Number: SEQ6A167
Extended Version Number: EQ5524BCA6EA9BDF0ADAABB6C11E2727A6B8291587
That one currently isn't in our list. Anyone know if this is live or not? If so, I'll put it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denethor72
Version Number: SEQBD167
Extended Version Number: EQ281B89CB0B9DAFBDC85336D11E2727A6B8291587
If you find a version that works with this, please submit it
C++ is wonderful.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Denethor72
Fire Beetle

Default got the login server to work, but now I can't get the server to show up

I tried using v5.0 of EQEmu, and I got to the server select screen, but my server doesn't show up. I've been too busy with work to mess with it much lately, though. I did get a WoWEmu server up and running on the same pc, but it's just not the same as EQ... heh..
Old 02-07-2006, 11:34 AM
kouhei
Hill Giant

Exclamation eqclient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisyouc
That one currently isn't in our list. Anyone know if this is live or not? If so, I'll put it in.

If you find a version that works with this, please submit it

I believe those 2 versions work with 6.0 and below. To be more correct try the 5.8 or was it 5.5 version. Another reason that the server did not show might be becuase the port not sure what the port was for that. hmm see if 5994 or 5998.

Take a look you know you want to click on this site.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Denethor72
Fire Beetle

Just to make sure that I'm not doing something wrong; does the newest version of minilogin work with the older EQEmu versions, or do I need to use the older version of minilogin as well? I'll check the port number once I get home today, and make sure that I'm using the right one.

Thanks, everyone!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:52 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

You need old minilogin for old eqemu.
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Grude
Fire Beetle

I am using EQVerCheck Core 3.1.1 on Windows XP and all it does is crash when I hit calculate... :(
Old 03-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grude
I am using EQVerCheck Core 3.1.1 on Windows XP and all it does is crash when I hit calculate... :(
O.o

Make sure your download isnt corrupt..
C++ is wonderful.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:27 PM
chamelean90
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grude

That's all i get also, a Dr Watson crash.. and i have re-downloaded it a number of times, and am running it from the correct directory.