Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:00 AM
fsnyder24
Fire Beetle

Exclamation Erudite Necromancer

The Race of Eurdite is available, but I cannot choose the Necromancer class...which is wierd?!?!

Any Ideas?

I have followed the setup step-by-step, and also loaded duxa ui (using the complete installer) and also have loaded in the new Graphics which supposedly look better.

Any ideaS?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:07 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

you playing on your own server or someone else? that option may be disabled, or something is corrupted
I read about a bug, where player had Paineel files corrupted and could not make erudite necro/sk
Old 09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
pfyon
Discordant

Didn't erudite necro come with paineel? Does p1999 have that enabled? I don't think paineel came out until sometime after kunark.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:36 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

yes Paineel appeared after Kunark, but Erudite Necros existed from day one. Their class trainers were in a small hut in Tox near druid ring
Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Stallionman
Fire Beetle

I started an Erudite Necro this evening! But it took me 20 mins to find the dam way out then the key didnt work and the lift woudl not go up.. so started a new char