Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-23-2020, 12:37 AM
Smoochie
Fire Beetle

Default Can't get #zone to work for all players.

Hello!

I know this subject has been covered before, but I can't seem to get this to work after about 2 weeks of attempts.

I've tried everything. Read everything I can find, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just want to enable #zone for any character on my server, regardless of level.

I'm using HeidiSQL. I have changed min_level and min_status in the zone table to zero. I have set #peqzone to 0, and that command does not work either. I have started and restarted the server countless times. I have no idea what I"m missing or not doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:58 AM
Nightrider84
Discordant

The easiest way to make #zone work is to make every account on the server a gm level account. While it isn't the most recommended way its the fastest way to do it that I can think of.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:12 AM
Smoochie
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrider84 View Post
The easiest way to make #zone work is to make every account on the server a gm level account. While it isn't the most recommended way its the fastest way to do it that I can think of.
I really appreciate the response, but I'd really like to not have to do that. I would be perfectly happy with #peqzone, but I can't seem to get that to work, either.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:23 PM
Dryamzord01
Hill Giant

Smile There is no other way?

there is no other way to make other people access instances without giving the GM? I give GM to your players because ......... it is not fun
Old 01-23-2020, 08:42 PM
Uleat
Developer

#peqzone: https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/blob...mmand.cpp#L311

#zone: https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/blob...mmand.cpp#L437

If you're trying to use #zone and have only set the status for #peqzone .. they're not the same command.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 01-23-2020, 10:48 PM
Nukerella
Fire Beetle

For #zone go into your command setting table, and set the number to whatever a new character being created status would be. That will allow those commands to be used by any account with that status or higher. If a new non GM account is account status 1 set to 1 and everyone can use it.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:20 AM
Smoochie
Fire Beetle

Thanks for all your responses! I finally stumbled upon the right table at about 2AM. I appreciate all your help!