Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:11 PM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Default Possibly Database Being Corrupted

I decided to start up a small private server again for myself and close friends. After many problems I finally got everything setup and running a few days ago.

I noticed lastt night that all vendors (at least in PoK and guildlobby) have prices on items in the 900k range. All items at the time were priced exactly the same amount. After some tweaking of factions, item prices and the like I wasn't able to get them reset so I decided on exporting all my character, bots and login data and doing a DB wipe.

So I exported and did a wipe and reinstall. Then I sourced all my char and bot data back in. I logged in to find all the vendor items seem to be randomly priced between 400k and -400k. I wiped and reinstalled again 4 more times in various ways all with the same result (even tried creating the DB and sourcing all files in MySQL command prompt).

My last try I created the DB and sourced in all the required files to setup server. Then I only sourced in the saved login data for accounts and world (did not source in characters or bots). Logged in and found that all vendor prices were normal.

Just now I checked vendors and the prices are all messed up again (400k to -400k).

Not sure what is happening here. I am guessing the DB is becoming corrupted but not sure how??

Anyone have suggestions on what may be going on?
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Demi-God

You should probably refer to this post: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...ewpost&t=36153
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Ahhh thx for that. It has been a few years since I played around with a server. I admit I didn't search as well as I should have.