Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Timp
Fire Beetle

Default Modifying Characters

Where in the database are toon stats and information stored? For example, where is the inventory/gear saved? Where are skill stats and AAs saved? All I see is the ability to modify the character's level in the character_ table.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Null
Sarnak

Its all stored in the profile blob, you will most likely need a editor like PEQ or EQEditor to change those values.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Timp
Fire Beetle

Where can I get PEQ or EQEditor editors? Are there linux versions of the software as I run a linux server?

Edit: I believe I found them. EQEditor and PEQ Editor. I haven't checked if these tools run on linux. So if they don't are there any linux tools?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:51 PM
Null
Sarnak

Both are PHP based so I am pretty sure they will work on a Linux web server.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 AM
trevius
Developer

Another recent thread on similar information:

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31736
Old 07-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Timp
Fire Beetle

I was able to get PEQ Editor installed. But I can't edit players.

I clicked on the Players tab and selected the player I want to edit. The player's stats display but there is no option to edit the player. There are two buttons on the top right of the player stats table. On mouse roll over the alt text says "Edit this Player" and the other is "Delete this Player". If I click on either a popup says "Not yet!'

If I try to force edit by adding the url parameter action=1 (ie http://localhost/peqphpeditor/index....id=1&action=1]) I get the following error:
Quote:
Warning: Template::include(templates/player/player.edit.tmpl.php) [template.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/peqphpeditor/classes/template.php on line 33

Warning: Template::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'templates/player/player.edit.tmpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/peqphpeditor/classes/template.php on line 33
How do I edit players?