Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-17-2018, 09:23 PM
Mortow
Hill Giant

Default Discipline question

I know this is outside the normal purview but I have a strange discipline training issue. I just recently changed the max level on my server from 95 to 100 (all RoF2 clients) and when players buy the level 96-100 tomes, they cannot right click them. Most were already in the database so I had placed them on a vendor and said here ya go. When they reported that none could be right clicked, I took one from the db that I knew worked and copied it, changing just the rec level, scroll level, scroll2 level and spell ID. This produced a tome that still did not allow players to right click and learn. I have tried using the #traindisc and this does give them the disc in their list but unfortunately it gives them all of them for the level and at Rk. III. Tomes of level 95 and under work just fine. Am I missing something easy or is this just a case of being to high level for the emulator to handle at this time?

Thanks in advance,
Mortow