Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Smedy
Sarnak

Default Restoring all skeletons to old model (60) - need some help please

Hey all,

Ive changed all the "Race 367" in npc_types to "race 60" which should be the old skelly model.

im using a client compatible with 0.6.6. The problem is, when i spawn lets say "#spawn test 60 10 0 10 - 2 1" which should give me a oldschool looking skelly i get the new skeleton, but it looks bugged. Its standing straight up, totally lifeless, has no animation to it what so ever.

Screenshot of skeleton model 60 : http://hem.bredband.net/b215244/skelly_60_model.jpg

Im assuming this is a client problem, so i was looking for some help on how to fix the model for the client as it seems like the orginal model has been removed out of the client?

Or atleast give me a clue where these models are stored within the client so i can check my self what might be wrong!

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Smedy
Sarnak

no matter i found this great thread on this : http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/sho...skeleton+model

this solution isnt optimum though, cause youll loose alot of other models by restoring the skellies, like moss snake, drakes, and other :(

no ones sitting on a better solution yet? would be highly appriciated!