Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-04-2022, 05:44 PM
woton
Sarnak

Default Gotterdammerung

A solo server patterned after the old Irreverent server. Added a couple QoL changes like gate pots and radiant elixir to help melee deal with curses that normally last hours. There are no mercs. There are no bots. It is still a punishing game at the core but soloable.

https://discord.gg/fQGGeFd25q

Old characters made while we were working on the server should still be there in all their twinked out godliness.

Have two co-op zones, Thundercrest and The nest, where players can join each other for a fun challenge. There are plans to open more as we go. Sprinkled in a few fabled mobs and plan to add more of those as well. Added a porter with very few select zones.

As of now there is no box limit or ban on MQ, but if problems arise from their use, that may change. Note, I will mock you relentlessly for boxing on a solo server.

Asking for Gm powers will get you banned along with advertising other servers. Was way too tolerant before.

Hope to see you all in game. Cheers.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:43 AM
tmoney2983
Sarnak

I loved Irreverent server back in the day. I'm curious: up to what expansion are you guys currently? When last i was on Irreverent, they had released GoD, but there were still bugs, mainly with the BiC and with GoD flagging. Are you guys currently up to at least GoD?
Old 04-11-2022, 12:11 AM
woton
Sarnak

Up to OOW right now. When the PeQ team releases DoN, we hope to upgrade to that.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:47 PM
Agony2001
Fire Beetle

This server needs more love! It does not not get enough credit! The content is not hard but hard enough when you solo. For all you solo players out there! Come check this server out! This server is great!
Old 04-10-2023, 10:32 AM
tmoney2983
Sarnak

This server is the closest I've found to the old-school Irreverent Solo Server among all of the "solo" servers out there. If you ever played on that server, then you would understand the urge for a server like that.

Want fabled items? They have those, though you have to take out "special" NPCs to get them. Want to do a "progression server" challenge? Go ahead! I've even come across old-world items like Guise of the Deceiver and Manastone, both from the mobs that drop them!

Gotterdammerung is not an easy server. Things aren't just given to you. There are no buff-bots. You have to create your own "buff-bots". There are no bots, and no need for them really. This is a legit solo server. I am still tinkering around in the old world with my main crew, and trying to finish up my "buff-bots" for my use and the use of others, but I am loving everything I'm seeing on this server so far. Anyone who enjoyed The Irreverent Solo Server should jump on here and take this server for a spin. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised...