Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Feature Requests

Development::Feature Requests Post suggestions/feature requests here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:37 PM
circuitdragon79
Fire Beetle

Hey, could I bring up my not getting my original account back because I never updated my email, and so never got the PW changed? Just teasing, that was clearly my big OOPS for not visiting the site. Never helped that my internet was down for over a year for lack of money. Kids need to eat, and well, I had to work. Anyhow...I can still use 2 of the LS accounts from my lost forum user so its not too bad...yet At any rate, I have not once seen anyone on here...member, dev, admin, whoever, that was not reasonable first. And KLS? You're just too sweet. Don't ever change. C.D. is my hero, as are everyone tha helps with this project. And don't blame me, a little praise now and then helps. Smile and move on.

Lastly, I wouldn't post "off topic" if this was still a meaningful thread. Still, sorry to do so, just from forum rules.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLS View Post
Personally I don't see what the issue is
That is because there isn't an issue :P

The lovely IRC folks (not all, but certain ones) are just trying to stir people up there by claiming conspiracy on any theory they can think of lol. I have some really funny logs from IRC the other day of Aergad being owned by doodman that shows a perfect example of how paranoid these people (not doodman) are. The crazy ideas and lies they come up with there are just way out of hand and I don't want to see that type of activity here at all.

I am almost to the point where I want to put a banana in my ear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4
Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 PM
KLS
Administrator

Yeah I mean honestly if anyone has any problem with how things work: patches welcome, bitching not.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 AM
ensomnia83
Fire Beetle

Demanding attention, much less free work, is out of line.

This is the "feature request" section, not the, "do it now . . . why hasnt anyone responded? . . . they must hate me! . . . /cry /cry " forum.

In your 130+ posts you should be well aware by now that this forum is about sharing ideas to make the hobby we all enjoy better. If you EXPECT something out of this forum, or the VOLUNTEER contributors, you are in the wrong place.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:24 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Exactally.

=)
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Aergad
Banned

actually if any of you bothered to actually be literate and READ the original post i asked for ideas of where to START / how to make them work didnt ask anyone to do it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aergad View Post
Is there any word or even ideas how to get working the guild bank i have the guild hall instancing working on my server and the banker and guiild bankers are spawned but im open to ideas on the guild bank system also the buff durration not decreasing in the guild lobby and guild hall would be handy
Amazing what actually READING A post does all you people spouting off about something that isnt even IN my post did was make yourselves look kinda dumb
Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Cripp
Discordant

ya but you posted in feature requests..

www.nugblazers.com
Old 04-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Aergad
Banned

dont see an ideas requests forum lol
Old 04-28-2009, 02:48 PM
ensomnia83
Fire Beetle

And following your original post with sarcastic comments about how no one has responded made you look great . . .
Old 04-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Aergad
Banned

they werent meant to lol however it really helps to actually READ someones post if you are going to reply and mouth off in the thread

Cripp: Locked this ridiculous thread. thx. bye.

Last edited by Cripp; 04-28-2009 at 11:14 PM..
Closed Thread